I don't remember if it changed with the newest 10.3.1 update but I find myself accidentally closing the wrong app when I switch to active frames. It feels as though my muscle memory was used to something else in 10.2.

So, if I have multiple apps open and swipe up from the current app and then wanting to close that app, I find myself automatically jumping to the first top left window to close. To me this is the most logical place as it would place the last app used, first and top left. But that's not how it works, in actuality it places the most recent used app last (bottom right).

Is it just me or is this really annoying and could we get BlackBerry to possibly allow us to change that order??

Robertino BB-Z30
    olivopuccino likes this.
    05-21-15 03:45 PM
    It's just you.

Kidding.

Not sure if that will change, but I think its way more logical to have the frame always go back to the same place....instead of all of them jumping around each and every time you push back a frame.
    05-21-15 03:51 PM
    You'll get used to it.

Posted via CB10
    05-21-15 04:13 PM
    Yes, I find it less efficient than a fixed slot. Not used to it yet :-)
    05-21-15 05:30 PM
    I was one of those who prefer the last used on top. It was way more efficient, but those who think that way lost out to those who like to leave applications open.

Z10STL100-3/10.3.1.2708 SR 10.3.1.1865
    olivopuccino likes this.
    05-21-15 06:13 PM
    Most of the time I've needed to switch using frames because I've followed a web link from whichever app I was in.

Hub Browser does a great job of eliminating that requirement 95% of the time. Great app that does a poor job of showing why you'd be much better off using it.
    05-21-15 06:26 PM
    It makes more sense to me with the new way. We also got the ability to arrange the Active Frames, so I'm not having to chase the apps by when they were opened and can go back to them in the same spot.
    kbz1960 and Jakob_jacobsen like this.
    05-21-15 07:50 PM
    It makes more sense to me with the new way. We also got the ability to arrange the Active Frames, so I'm not having to chase the apps by when they were opened and can go back to them in the same spot.
    Cool tip, had no idea I could do that!

Robertino BB-Z30
    05-21-15 08:01 PM
    We should definitely be able to choose between old and new behaviour.
    The new active frame behaviour is the only negative point of 10.3 for me.

By the way I recall you how it works :
    - there is 2 blocks of 4 active frames that act differently.
    - the first 4 active frames are always at the same place even in you switch between apps.
    - the 4 last active frames always act with the old behaviour. (last used at first place)

Posted via CB10
    05-29-15 12:53 AM
    No

Posted via CB, using a Q5
    05-29-15 01:05 AM