Is it just me or is the new 10.3.1 Hub awesome? I love the new sleek look. I love the new Instant Actions and how they can be customized (file/flag/reply/delete). I love the new action bar along the bottom. I love how invitations actually work now. Anyone else loving the new Hub?

Attachment 337228
    Gatmyer likes this.
    02-26-15 06:13 PM
    Yes I like them also, but I have had them for awhile.

Cause I love leaks.

Posted on the best phone on the planet.
    Pdinos3 likes this.
    02-26-15 06:15 PM
    Yes I like them also, but I have had them for awhile.

Cause I love leaks.

Posted on the best phone on the planet.
    He he ya. I've also had them for a while.

On the Passport it's the cats meow however I've found on the Z10 when the instant actions are visible it can feel kind of cramped. Still highly functional and of course you can easily hide it.

Posted via CB10
    anon(9208252) likes this.
    02-26-15 06:31 PM
    Been using leaks - would never go back to 10.2 (or even 10.3) despite the odd issue

Posted via CB10
    02-26-15 06:38 PM
    Love the whole os. My zed 30 is a new machine

Posted via CB10
    02-26-15 07:49 PM
    I like the look and layout. The only thing I don't like is that you can't disable the garbage can from appearing on whatsapp/BBM conversations, only for e-mail.
    02-26-15 09:07 PM
    To be honest my first impression was that the new Hub is rather bland and hard to look at. Too stark and white for my liking. I miss the blue banner at the top. And I don't see how it's that much more functional.

I am open to being convinced otherwise !

Posted via CB10
    CDM76 and ssbtech like this.
    02-26-15 09:13 PM
    To be honest my first impression was that the new Hub is rather bland and hard to look at. Too stark and white for my liking. I miss the blue banner at the top. And I don't see how it's that much more functional.

I am open to being convinced otherwise !

Posted via CB10
    Deleting 20 - 50 emails or messages is a breeze now. Basic housekeeping in my world.

Posted via CB10
    02-26-15 09:31 PM
    If you can't tell, there are tons of complaint threads about the new hub. People like new things until they see it. Then they afraid of change. Then they get used to it. The cycle continues.
    02-26-15 09:36 PM
    The look is different. But is there much difference in how the Hub actually functions?

Posted via CB10
    02-26-15 09:47 PM
    If you can't tell, there are tons of complaint threads about the new hub. People like new things until they see it. Then they afraid of change. Then they get used to it. The cycle continues.
    Agreed. Previously there were lots of posts impatiently urging for the new release. Then when it arrived, the masses cried out... what have you done to me!

The "complainers " seem to be serious BlackBerry users though and if you earn your living with this technology then for sure we will complain!!

Posted via CB10
    CDM76 likes this.
    02-26-15 09:53 PM
    I'm loving it on my z30.. just got the update now!

Posted via CB10
    02-26-15 10:05 PM
    Loving the new features, well done BB
    02-26-15 10:21 PM
    10.3.1 is bananas to me. Best OS out right now. I don't see how people are complaining.

Posted via CB10
    02-27-15 12:03 AM
    Love the new Hub too!

Join "Mustard seed faith" at C003C216D!
    02-27-15 12:29 AM
    Is it just me or is the new 10.3.1 Hub awesome? I love the new sleek look. I love the new Instant Actions and how they can be customized (file/flag/reply/delete). I love the new action bar along the bottom. I love how invitations actually work now. Anyone else loving the new Hub?

Attachment 337228
    Are you kidding me???? It's freaking hideous. Looks like something my kid designed. Definitely not a "professional " look or feel. And the colors absolutely suck. The whole feel of 10.3 is brutal but the hub is the worst.

Posted via CB10
    ssbtech and vbdwork like this.
    02-27-15 12:46 AM
    I do very much like the new hub but my only real complaint, and it is across the whole OS, is the bottom bar disappearing or never being present and leaving those squares in either corner.. the squares drive me crazy.. CRAZY! Especially in the hub and camera app.. They're random and inconsistent looking. They look like an unfinished part of the OS still being developed.. have the bar or don't.. none of this half and half, or else make the buttons look like they're meant to be there...

perhaps someone can explain a point of confusion for me... the instant actions that pop up "reply/delete"... Why would reply show up after I've read the message and returned to the main hub... if I was going to reply I would have done it while I was in the message.. Not immediately after returning to the hub.. ultimately it's a button that doesn't even need to be there for my use, but I don't understand why it comes up immediately after reading a message.. Thoughts?

Posted via CB10
    ssbtech and CDM76 like this.
    02-27-15 01:09 AM
    I do very much like the new hub but my only real complaint, and it is across the whole OS, is the bottom bar disappearing or never being present and leaving those squares in either corner.. the squares drive me crazy.. CRAZY! Especially in the hub and camera app.. They're random and inconsistent looking. They look like an unfinished part of the OS still being developed.. have the bar or don't.. none of this half and half, or else make the buttons look like they're meant to be there...
    So the action bar acts like the bottom bar in the Facebook app? Pops up and down as you scroll up and down whatever page you're on? I'd hate the menu/overflow buttons still floating there when the action bar disappears. To me it's purely sloppy design.
    02-27-15 01:18 AM
    Who doesn't love BlackBerry hub! I had loved before n still love Hub! as a BlackBerry lover, its like "infidelity" to dislike hub

Via CB10 using Z10
    02-27-15 02:38 AM
    Love everything about 10.3.1

Posted via CB10
    02-27-15 05:23 AM
    perhaps someone can explain a point of confusion for me... the instant actions that pop up "reply/delete"... Why would reply show up after I've read the message and returned to the main hub... if I was going to reply I would have done it while I was in the message.. Not immediately after returning to the hub.. ultimately it's a button that doesn't even need to be there for my use, but I don't understand why it comes up immediately after reading a message.. Thoughts?

Posted via CB10
    You can edit those so that you get different options. Personally I have mine set to " file " and "delete ".

Posted via CB10
    02-27-15 08:49 AM