When I save a file from a website (usually .jpg or .gif), a Downloads window pops up in the browser and lets me know the file has downloaded or not. Is there any way to disable this pop-up?
    02-03-14 09:25 AM
    When I save a file from a website (usually .jpg or .gif), a Downloads window pops up in the browser and lets me know the file has downloaded or not. Is there any way to disable this pop-up?
    Why wouldn't you want to receive this status notification? If it is disabled there will be people complaining about not receiving a notification that the download failed. Maybe disable JavaScript in the web browser settings.
    02-03-14 09:31 AM
    Why wouldn't you want to receive this status notification? If it is disabled there will be people complaining about not receiving a notification that the download failed. Maybe disable JavaScript in the web browser settings.
    I have a habit of saving visual jokes and sending to my family via mms, email or fb post. Some websites I visit may have many things I want to download on one page. I know how to view the Download status when I want to, but if I'm saving many items at once, it takes longer to wait for the pop-up and then close it (back button) before I can go to the next one. It is pretty quick but it is kind of annoying. One of the main things I like about BB is the ability to customize things to my liking. I would like to customize this setting.
    02-03-14 12:42 PM