Wow.

Thats one of the few things I liked about BB10... the black background calender.. They've changed that to white... wow. Is there a way to change this back to black background (from the looks of it no)?

Just wow.
    07-31-13 09:40 AM
    Yes there is, if you search you will find your answer.
    07-31-13 09:44 AM
    I did and theres nothing. Theres no such setting as well.
    07-31-13 09:51 AM
    Wow kris. What a **** answer. If you know then just answer. If not then don't post. People like you bag on Apple and androids but when questions are asked, they at least have the decency to answer and not make childish comments.

Posted via CB10
    93Aero likes this.
    07-31-13 10:16 AM
    I found one merely resembling a possibility and it involves modding the OS, which to me is no go. I like the official channels only. No leaked OS. No downloading from third party.

So the answer is still no I think. I cant believe they changed it unilaterally. They focus on changing the useless stuff (actualyl something many liked) and they dont change the critical stuff in their OS.
    07-31-13 10:19 AM
    Wow kris. What a **** answer. If you know then just answer. If not then don't post. People like you bag on Apple and androids but when questions are asked, they at least have the decency to answer and not make childish comments.

Posted via CB10
    Lol I do know, I've answered it thousands of times, there are hundreds of threads on this.

As for bagging on apple and android? Lmfao you obviously don't know who I am.

Posted via CB10
    07-31-13 10:22 AM
    I found one merely resembling a possibility and it involves modding the OS, which to me is no go. I like the official channels only. No leaked OS. No downloading from third party.

So the answer is still no I think. I cant believe they changed it unilaterally. They focus on changing the useless stuff (actualyl something many liked) and they dont change the critical stuff in their OS.
    They changed it due to complaints of readability. If your not comfortable installing the old calendar, that's fine. But raise your complaint with BlackBerry not the forums. Forums will tell you just to install the old calendar.

Posted via CB10
    07-31-13 10:25 AM
    Wow.

Thats one of the few things I liked about BB10... the black background calender.. They've changed that to white... wow. Is there a way to change this back to black background (from the looks of it no)?

Just wow.
    sys.pim.calendar.bar (2.3 MB)
    https://mega.co.nz/#!xYgSWKpY!NUXfVQ...AzMXwuOiZakRq0

If you can't get it via mega, try this thread if you haven't already it's discussed here.

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...0-04-a-833541/
    Posted via CB10
    07-31-13 02:48 PM