Back in May, BlackBerry announced that alternative MDM systems could start supporting BB10 devices with AirWatch, Citrix, and IBM being the first companies that showed interest (at least on the official announcement).

Since then, everything went very quiet, so I was wondering if anyone has heard any news in this regard?

Posted via CB10
    08-09-14 06:14 PM
    There is an Airwatch app in BlackBerry World, as of now I would not expect much native support from Citrix unless things change st Citrix.

Posted via CB10
    08-09-14 08:31 PM
    Our company uses air watch. Yesterday, they tried to set up my phone to get e-mail and said through air watch they are unable to set up e-mail for blackberry 10 devices. This blows! The IT dept was near laughing status at the site of my blackberry. Its sad, BlackBerry has a long tough road ahead but i'll be here.

Posted via CB10
    09-06-14 05:42 AM
    BlackBerry is opening it up but they have not yet.

Airwatch MaaS360 will definitely support I don't know about others.

Posted via CB10
    09-06-14 08:16 AM
    Our company uses air watch. Yesterday, they tried to set up my phone to get e-mail and said through air watch they are unable to set up e-mail for blackberry 10 devices. This blows! The IT dept was near laughing status at the site of my blackberry. Its sad, BlackBerry has a long tough road ahead but i'll be here.

Posted via CB10
    The only thing laughable is the MDM solution your company has invested in!

Funny how they wouldn't have had this issue if they were running BES10's MDM solution and trying to sync any smartphone manufacturer including (if I'm not mistaken) support for Windows Phone.

Look! It's Zedzilla10! ?
    09-06-14 08:43 AM
    My company has decided to go with Mobileiron. After being so disappointed with the decision I asked them why they didn't go with BES 10 and secure all devices. Instead they are only going to support android and ios. They gave some crummy reasons and misinformation as to why they couldn't use BES 10. I sure hope BlackBerry gets into these companies and shows them why they are the best. My company has 75,000 people so not exactly a small loss! In the meantime if they can't convince them to use BES 10 I sure hope they allow MobileIron to support BlackBerry 10.

Posted via CB10
    09-06-14 01:45 PM
    My company has MobileIron too, waiting for support but guessing that day won't be coming any time soon.

Posted via CB10
    09-10-14 01:47 AM