hey i am an 18 year old canadian blackberry fan
    however lately i have been disappointed by the company... let me explain
    i have bought the Q10 inly about 1 month after it came out and it was a great phone. How ever since the start i had some big bugs that are still here.
    1) battery life: its not too great... lets say that i start using my phone around 7am... when its 2pm the battery is already drained... and im not doing some super intense stuff: i browse a little, some Facebook, twitter and reddit.. and i'm obviously not all that time on my phone as i have classes i need to listen to..
    2) double type: this isn't the biggest problem but still is annoying.. i always need to check what i write.. (specially that blackberry's auto correct isn't too good...
    3) text messages: this is the worst of all!!! some times (about 1-2 times every day) my texts messages won't open.. they just won't.. i click on the one i want to answer too and it's just blank.. nothing happens.. sometimes it takes up to 7-8 minutes to have back my txt messages, other times i have to reboot my phone... super annoying specially when i'm in the middle of a great convo...
    4) Symbol: this problem still is related to the keyboard.. when im typing and i need to use a symbol (most often is the %) it won't open 4/5 of the time.. really annoying.. and when it does its not when i wand it to open.. its lite 1 minute after i clicked on it..

lately Blackberry released the Passport... a great phone but i clearly not for me..
    they are also going to launch the Classic.. again i am sure its a great phone but i don't see the use as i already have the Q10..

my questions are:

1) do you know of any plans of futur phones that would make it easier for me to stand by my Q10 and not buy an other phone???
    2) if there is no other phone known of, did 10.3 fix some of the problems i mentioned???
    3) if not which device do you guys recommend for me???

thank you for your help
    10-26-14 09:43 PM
    I'll be sticking with BlackBerry until July 2015 when my contract expires. Until then I hope to make do with my Z10, but it has been experiencing some issues. If it takes a turn for the worse I'll either get another Z10 or maybe a Z30 if I find one at a cheap price.

If BlackBerry continue moving away from all touch and don't have something new in the flagship touch segment by July I'll be switching to something else. It won't be an iPhone, but maybe WP8 or Android.

Posted using my Asus Transformer TF700T via the CrackBerry App
    10-26-14 09:55 PM
    hey i am an 18 year old canadian blackberry fan

thank you for your help
    First. What version are you running. We can't help until you tell us that.
    10-26-14 10:31 PM
    My Q10 is on 10.2.1.2179 and battery life is great for me. Charge it every other day and that is with 2 email addresses and auto brightness on. I don't do alot on it but I am happy with the battery life (sure beats the hell out of my Samsung Galaxy Nexus). I don't see myself changing phones unless I get a great deal on a Passport. I have had Android, Windows Phone, iPhone, WebOS and even Symbian. Nothing beats BB10 in my opinion although I do miss a couple things from BBOS6/BBOS7.

Posted via CB10
    10-26-14 11:30 PM
    Bought a Z30 today from some guy on Kijiji. Hope it has no issues.

Posted using my Z10 via CB10
    10-27-14 08:56 PM
    its the late available for my device
    10-28-14 05:10 PM
    nice!!!
    i hope you have a great experience
    10-28-14 05:11 PM