Hi R Field

What is the path of the note pad on the BlackBerry Bold? Once I got the files from the 9900 how can I copy them to the BlackBerry Remember?

Sent from my BlackBerry Z10
    03-16-13 06:29 AM
    I use an app called "Memo Pad" and it works great. I'm not sure remember is for me. I still need to play with it more.

Posted via CB10
    03-16-13 01:45 PM
    Hi R Field

What is the path of the note pad on the BlackBerry Bold? Once I got the files from the 9900 how can I copy them to the BlackBerry Remember?

Not sure how you can sync notes with remember unless it's through Evernote. I just Turned on USB mass storage and hooked up my other blackberry and you can put it either on the device or sdcard. It should all show up in the file manager program and you can organize it into folders. Then you can edit them with docs to go.

CB10- z10
    03-18-13 01:45 PM
    What are you looking for it to sync to?

I'm the developer of the Memo Pad app for the Z10. I'm always interested in hearing feedback on what should be in version 2.0.
    If I could open up text files from the Sd card or device on the memo app or sync them with exhisting ones so it shows up in a list similar to the file manager that would be great. Also if you could have more options on how you want to view the list of notes overall. Thanks for making a simple interface app I tend to use note apps a lot on a day to day basis and this was the best one that fit my needs.

CB10- z10
    03-18-13 01:50 PM
    If I could open up text files from the Sd card or device on the memo app or sync them with exhisting ones so it shows up in a list similar to the file manager that would be great. Also if you could have more options on how you want to view the list of notes overall. Thanks for making a simple interface app I tend to use note apps a lot on a day to day basis and this was the best one that fit my needs.
    Are you looking to export/import memos to/from text files? Or a "sync" where every time the memo is changed it updates the text file? Basically there'd be a folder full of text files, one for each memo.

Hi, thanks for the reply. If it can behave like a ios notes that it can sync to a 3rd party cloud then the better. I use the bb notepad before and it just works.
    Do you have a specific cloud service in mind? The only one I'm familiar with is Evernote, and its multimedia features don't seem like a great fit for the simple Memo Pad app. I have been looking at options to sync to an Exchange server for corporate users, would that be helpful?
    03-18-13 08:52 PM
    My notes where backed up into the 'Remember' app native in the BB10 OS.

Posted via CB10
    03-18-13 09:52 PM
    Are you looking to export/import memos to/from text files? Or a "sync" where every time the memo is changed it updates the text file? Basically there'd be a folder full of text files, one for each memo.
    If I could import text files already loaded onto the device into the memo app that would be great.

CB10- z10
    03-18-13 10:04 PM
    My notes where backed up into the 'Remember' app native in the BB10 OS.

Posted via CB10
    How did he proceed @giggabotch?

03-19-13 06:16 AM
    Hi All.

I used to use Actionpad Pro on my 9900 and need something similar for my Z10

I used Actionpad to create 15-20 notes a day for work as I did a new job, I need something that will auto number itself, auto add the date and time that it was created like Actionpad did. Does anyone have any suggestions? As my work is time sensitive I only have 1 or 2 minutes to write the note whilst in the venue so using Remember which doesn't put it in order of when the note created is making it a headache.

Thanks!
    03-27-13 08:17 AM
    Sorry I should be more specific. My last backup of my old 9860 memos was restored into Remember on my Z10 via the Link software.

Posted via CB10
    03-31-13 02:21 PM
    Yeah everything in my memo from my 9900 went to the remember app, it's by default.

Posted via CB10
    03-31-13 02:31 PM
    Highly recommend the remember app with ever note on your computer, the sync works really well, very impressive

Posted via CB10
    03-31-13 09:27 PM
    Highly recommend the remember app with ever note on your computer, the sync works really well, very impressive

Posted via CB10
    I have to agree with this. Powerful.

Posted via CB10
    03-31-13 10:04 PM
    Notes and Tasks have been combined into the Remember app.

Do yourself a huge favour and learn this app, it won't take long and it's really powerful.
    Agree. It's basically evernote.

Posted via CB10
    04-01-13 12:25 AM
    Make sure if you use the remember app that you first go under settings > accounts and set your evernote password.

Posted via CB10
    04-01-13 12:27 AM
    there is one called memo pad, almost same as note pad, free, works great
    04-01-13 12:36 AM
    There is this simple lightweight version that allows you to save the notes into your SD Card/cloud storage:
    BlackBerry World - Notepad Plus
    08-01-13 09:25 PM
42 12