What if Remote File Access was extended to full Remote Desktop Access? For me, RFA has worked amazingly well (though it seems lots of people have issues with it due to firewalls, permissions, etc), and having it integrated into the Native File Manager has been a real benefit from a productivity standpoint.

If BB could add the ability to use BB Link to Remotely Access a PC or Virtual Network, it would really extend the mobile computing benefits of BB10. I know apps like Splashtop are out there and there is a Remote Desktop App in BB World (I have both and they work well), but somehow creating a Native, BB app that connects to the phone's file system and homescreen, allowing easy copy/paste of files and access to full desktop programs (then being able to save them to your phone's file system without the use of a 3rd party app) could be really neat and could offer really good benefits over a 3rd party app.
    08-12-13 09:17 AM
    Now, if any device connected to my Z10 could see the file system, that would really allow me to get to my desktop files on, say, my netbook when I'm travelling: when my Z10 is connected to my Windows PC via a USB cable, the internal storage and SDCard storage is visible as drive letters on my Windows PC... why not also the file system that are my RFA computers? It only makes sense, but isn't implemented.
    08-12-13 11:19 AM