This might just be me venting but I'm so sick of the attitude that these carrier reps have in the stores. My buddy, a 9900 user wants a new phone and walks into the Rogers store at Jane and major mac in Vaughan. Asks to see an iPhone 5s to check what it's all about. Then asks for a z10 and the rep tells him he won't show him one. He asks again and once more the rep says no, you don't want that phone. BlackBerry isn't good and the company is dying. Asks a third time and the guy starts spewing all sorts of tech stuff, and a techy my buddy isn't. Finally he turned around and just walked out. When he told me I said if it was me and he said no I would've turned to him and said "you're a god damn moron". I'm tempted to go by tomorrow and give them a piece of my mind.

OK, I feel better now! Whew

Posted via CB10
    10-08-13 08:19 PM
    This might just be me venting but I'm so sick of the attitude that these carrier reps have in the stores. My buddy, a 9900 user wants a new phone and walks into the Rogers store at Jane and major mac in Vaughan. Asks to see an iPhone 5s to check what it's all about. Then asks for a z10 and the rep tells him he won't show him one. He asks again and once more the rep says no, you don't want that phone. BlackBerry isn't good and the company is dying. Asks a third time and the guy starts spewing all sorts of tech stuff, and a techy my buddy isn't. Finally he turned around and just walked out. When he told me I said if it was me and he said no I would've turned to him and said "you're a god damn moron". I'm tempted to go by tomorrow and give them a piece of my mind.

Posted via CB10
    LOL. Feel even better......go by there and take your friend with you, and ask to speak with the manager. Maybe he/she is more of a professional.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    10-08-13 08:27 PM
    Your friend handled it incorrectly. He should have asked to speak with the store manager. He let the sales rep win.

Going there tomorrow to give them a piece of your mind won't solve anything. Calling Rogers head office might.
    Last edited by birdman_38; 10-08-13 at 08:46 PM.
    10-08-13 08:29 PM

Posted via CB10
    I appreciate your frustration, but a confrontation with the salesman wouldn't solve anything...

All of us here who use BB10 phones know WHY they are the best. We wish others who would a similar value for what BB10 offers knew more. At this point, the only people who stand a chance at switching over to BB10 are those level-headed, strong willed, and bullsh*t aware customers -- I wish I personally knew more of them.
    10-08-13 08:33 PM
    I appreciate your frustration, but a confrontation with the salesman wouldn't solve anything...

All of us here who use BB10 phones know WHY they are the best. We wish others who would a similar value for what BB10 offers knew more. At this point, the only people who stand a chance at switching over to BB10 are those level-headed, strong willed, and bullsh*t aware customers -- I wish I personally knew more of them.
    Well the bright spot is that IT manager at Scotia capital assured he that blackberry isn't going anywhere. Btw, he's ordering a z10 anyways

Posted via CB10
    10-08-13 08:41 PM