I don't for a minute think Google will specifically tailor a version of Android Wear for Blackberry, but if they adapt it to work with iOS, as is currently being recorded, could this possibly mean that Android Wear could finally be made to work with BB10?

I'm no expert on this stuff so excuse me if this is a stupid question.
    04-13-15 03:00 PM
    BB10 cannot run IOS apps so no that wouldn't help. There have been a couple threads of people getting some functionality out of Samsung Tizen-based watches by running the Android app and of course you can get the Pebble.
    04-13-15 03:32 PM
    Android Wear and iOS connectivity | Android Wear Development and Hacking | XDA Forums

Well it's now possible to send notifications from iOS to android wear device.
    04-14-15 02:38 PM
    Android Wear and iOS connectivity | Android Wear Development and Hacking | XDA Forums

Well it's now possible to send notifications from iOS to android wear device.
    Google is working on an official IOS app for Android Wear devices so soon won't need the efforts of the XDA folks to hack a solution together. Unfortunately Google has never paid attention to BB10 apps as the platform doesn't have the eyeballs and ignores WinPhone for the same reason.
    04-14-15 06:17 PM