Hi I have Slack and other apps installed
    Slack doesn�t seem to give notifications
    Is it possible?
    Let me know?
    M

Posted via CB10
    03-29-15 05:34 PM
    uninstall it and re-install it. What type of app is it? Where are getting the install file from? apk or an android store? which OS do you have?
    03-30-15 07:51 AM
    uninstall it and re-install it. What type of app is it? Where are getting the install file from? apk or an android store? which OS do you have?
    I installed from Snap. It would be an Android app using the android runtime. I will try a re-install. I'm running the latest leak of 10.3.1

Thanks!
    03-30-15 05:42 PM
    I've installed it too. Works great except for submit button tends to be difficult to click and the notifications don't work. Native app would be ideal. I saw one dev working on it. I'm in ready to buy it once released.

Posted via CB10
    04-04-15 11:55 AM
    Same goes with my Android apps. Wechat received notification, but the Instagram does not receive any notifications. Downloaded it on Snap..do I need to Uninstall and re-install back?

Posted via CB10  вιaсĸвεггч� Passport
    04-04-15 01:59 PM
    Android apps sideloaded won't provide push notifications as they are not tied to the operating system

Posted via CB10
    04-04-15 02:15 PM
    I've got Viber and LINE and both are sending notifications including in the Hub. My only problem though is that Viber continues to sound notifications even when phone is in Silent profile.

CB on Q10
    04-04-15 09:28 PM
    I've got Viber and LINE and both are sending notifications including in the Hub. My only problem though is that Viber continues to sound notifications even when phone is in Silent profile.
    Weird, is there an override set up? Go into:
    Settings > Notifications > Silent Profile > Customize App Notifications > Viber
    04-06-15 11:15 AM
    Android apps sideloaded won't provide push notifications as they are not tied to the operating system

Posted via CB10
    When you say side loaded, does that include Snap? Normally I try to go to Amazon app store first, but not all developers are publishing in alternative app stores.

Posted via CB10
    04-07-15 06:09 PM
    Hi guys,

I had the same issue with an app where I downloaded the apk (legally) and had no notifications.

Then, I installed the same app from Google play (installed following instructions on this forum) and magically I got all the notifications working.

Strange, but true.

Posted via CB10 from my Passport
    04-12-15 04:37 AM