I'm looking for a new home so I tried to download the Redfin App from Snap only to find out it doesn't work without Google Services (I think it uses Google Maps and that is the reason it needs Google Services). After searching this forum and a few others, it seems that downloading the Google Services APK, Google Login APK, and Google Play APK can help some apps but not others. There was a pretty in depth write up on this from a post in February on this forum, but it really didn't offer any new news from what I posted above. So my actual question is; does anyone have any new (current) info on this or has nothing changed in the last 4 months? I've read elsewhere that some rogue devs can modify certain APK's to make them work, but those links are always dead when I click on them. Has anyone found a combination of versions for the above mentioned APK's that works? Has anyone built an APK that can disguise itself as Google Services ... anything like that? I was excited to get the Android Apps, but it's a big letdown to learn I can't use them all if they require Google Services. Any new new would be appreciated!

Posted via CB10
    06-19-14 03:00 PM
    i dont think anything has changed at this point. We need a new leak lol
    06-19-14 03:05 PM
    06-19-14 05:04 PM
    This may be exactly what I'm looking for ... I'll let you know if it works, thanks!

Posted via CB10
    06-19-14 08:23 PM
    FYI; this worked! Location Services become unavailable for the map, but everything else works great. Thanks for the link!

Posted via CB10
    06-21-14 01:09 PM
    FYI; this worked! Location Services become unavailable for the map, but everything else works great. Thanks for the link!

Posted via CB10
    Word.
    06-21-14 06:14 PM