Hello.

My Passport was in the shop for a few weeks. While it was gone, I used an LG G3. I'm happy to have the Passport back now but was getting to rather like the LG Health app. It used location services to estimate steps per day. The nice thing about it was that I didn't have to do anything it just tracked and calculated averages.

I've looked at a few of the options for fitness tracking in BlackBerry World but haven't found one yet that works like this. What I've tried so far seems to rely on you telling the app when you're exercising.

Can anyone here recommend an ambient tracking app? Ideally, it would also be nice for me to be able to add specific exercise information after the fact. (Say, edit a time to specify hiking vs walking, add gym time later, etc.)

So, is just the thing waiting for me undiscovered??

Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    02-03-16 09:14 AM
    Hello.

My Passport was in the shop for a few weeks. While it was gone, I used an LG G3. I'm happy to have the Passport back now but was getting to rather like the LG Health app. It used location services to estimate steps per day. The nice thing about it was that I didn't have to do anything it just tracked and calculated averages.

I've looked at a few of the options for fitness tracking in BlackBerry World but haven't found one yet that works like this. What I've tried so far seems to rely on you telling the app when you're exercising.

Can anyone here recommend an ambient tracking app? Ideally, it would also be nice for me to be able to add specific exercise information after the fact. (Say, edit a time to specify hiking vs walking, add gym time later, etc.)

So, is just the thing waiting for me undiscovered??

Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    invest in a fitbit band, they are really handy! and the fitbit app from the droid store does work on BB10
    02-03-16 11:45 AM
    invest in a fitbit band, they are really handy! and the fitbit app from the droid store does work on BB10
    Huh. Thanks. I guess that means there's nothing similar available, then. Such is life. I appreciate that you got back to me.

Posted via CB10
    02-03-16 12:59 PM
    Huh. Thanks. I guess that means there's nothing similar available, then. Such is life. I appreciate that you got back to me.

Posted via CB10
    no worries, i said fitbit, but any fitness band i suppose. i have a fitbit and love it. definitely worth it, if you are super picky about what you are eating etc.... you can track all of that!
    02-03-16 01:53 PM
    That LG programme seems pretty sketchy to me. Could not provide very accurate numbers. Even as good as the Fitbit is it is completely baffled when I'm kayaking. For something as important as health and exercise, if you are really interested in tracking your activities, invest a little time, money or both into a reasonably accurate solution.

LeapSTR100-2/10.3.2.2876
    02-03-16 02:39 PM