I sent an email (actually two as they had no idea what BB 10 was so I had to explain it) looking for availability of the Kindle Reader App.
    I believe it was announced at Launch,

Got this back
    ---------------------

Thank you for writing to Amazon.com with your valuable suggestions about releasing the Kindle app for blackberry OS 10.

I've forwarded your concern and suggestions to our development team and we'll consider your feedback as we plan further improvements. We're regularly working on improvements to your Kindle experience. I've let the Kindle team know you're interested in this feature.

It is always important for us to hear how customers react to all aspects. Your valuable feedback will help us to improve the selection and service we provide and we're glad you took time to write to us.

We do value the feedback of our customers and make every attempt to integrate their comments or suggestions into our stores and procedures.

As always, please feel free to contact us should you have future suggestions, questions or comments. We have team of experts who takes into consideration each and every feedback of our customers and brings them into practice.

----------------------------
    02-05-13 05:45 AM
    Reading it you've reached a general customer service rep who has nothing to do with the apps. Once they announce its release officially they will probably me made aware.

Thorstein confirmed it would be available on the platform, just no date when.
    02-05-13 06:06 AM
    That is the exact verbatim email reply that I received every time I wrote to Amazon to inquire about Kindle for the PlayBook. As we know, it never showed up there.

I don't mind sideloading Kindle onto the Z10, when I finally get one, if by then we know that it works well enough. I've used the sideloaded Kindle app on my PlayBook for well over a year with few problems, but an official BB10 release will get updates and bug fixes, which is always better.

It will be a dilemma if Amazon releases a BB10 Kindle app like the one on WP8, which lacks highlighting and annotation capabilities. In that event, the sideloaded Android app might actually be preferable.
    02-05-13 09:23 AM