Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
Results 126 to 139 of 139
Like Tree141Likes
  1. johnenglish's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    737 Posts
    #126  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BBMak View Post
    That's weird, that's my favorite thing about the Z10 design

    Sent from my BlackBerry 9981 using Tapatalk
    Huh, yeah that is weird.
  2. BBMak's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    282 Posts
    PIN
    2AE0379B
    #127  

    Default Re: Am I the only one who is disappointed with the new design of z10/x10 BB10 devices?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rickroller View Post
    Actually, as far as trends go, that is exactly what is happening. Why else did the iPhone feel the need to upgrade it's screen size after 5 generations of the same? I'm not saying larger screens are the best or for everyone, but if you look back over the last 3 years, you'll definately see the trend is moving to larger screens. Coupled with the fact that the worlds hottest smartphones are currently sporting 4.8" or bigger shows consumers do indeed prefer larger screens.
    great you can recognize worldwide phone purchase trends but can't recognize a hint in a post. like I said, there are arguments for and against. meaning we could argue this all day.

    Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk 2
    BB Q10 / BB Z10 / BB P'9981 / BB Playbook
  3. BBMak's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    282 Posts
    PIN
    2AE0379B
    #128  

    Default Re: Am I the only one who is disappointed with the new design of z10/x10 BB10 devices?

    Quote Originally Posted by johnenglish View Post
    Huh, yeah that is weird.
    The slabs look very classy on the porshe design. The top of the z10 looks somewhat similar.

    Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk 2
    BB Q10 / BB Z10 / BB P'9981 / BB Playbook
  4. Admorris's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    694 Posts
    Global Posts
    729 Global Posts
    #129  

    Default Re: Am I the only one who is disappointed with the new design of z10/x10 BB10 devices?

    Quote Originally Posted by BBMak View Post
    great you can recognize worldwide phone purchase trends but can't recognize a hint in a post. like I said, there are arguments for and against. meaning we could argue this all day.

    Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk 2
    I don't think he was arguing with you, he was simply pointing out that larger screens are, in fact, the current trends in smartphone screens. They may not be for you, but that doesn't change the facts.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
    Thanked by:
    dadymon (01-28-2013) 
    Rickroller likes this.
  5. johnenglish's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    737 Posts
    #130  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BBMak View Post
    The slabs look very classy on the porshe design. The top of the z10 looks somewhat similar.

    Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk 2
    Hmm... it looks OK on the Porsche design but maybe that's becuase there's more going on with that design. It interrupts the smooth design of the front of the Z10.
  6. D.Vader's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    586 Posts
    PIN
    27FD02F9
    #131  

    Default

    The lack of the chrome finish is a bit disappointing, but the OS will be the show-stopper. Also we aren't sure we have seen the final devices for the Keyboard unit.
  7. Eli_B's Avatar

    Posts
    692 Posts
    Global Posts
    919 Global Posts
    PIN
    797EFCAF-- Say you got from CB
    #132  

    Default

    I happen to like the design of the Z10 a lot. I think it's a sexy looking device to be honest.

    The X10 tho...I'll wait and see what the device actually looks like before I make a decision on whether I like it or not.
    Personal channel: C0003871C

    Check out my blog at http://www.mydailydoseblog.com
  8. elgolfman's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    709 Posts
    PIN
    330115DA
    #133  

    Default

    Nothing I have seen is earth shattering. Not to mention the OS needs to be perfect or they are in trouble. The 9900 is the best handset they have come out with - pair that with a great OS and RIM may something. What I really want is a slider similar to the Bold 9900 with an iPhone OS. Sorry sheep...
    7250 et al. Q10
  9. w0lfgang's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    856 Posts
    Global Posts
    858 Global Posts
    PIN
    5028A10E
    #134  

    Default

    Well that's usually the standard I set for things that I think are cool....whether or not my mom has it too
  10. rohetaku's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    710 Posts
    #135  

    Default

    I personally love the way that the Q10 looks!!
  11. Umedon's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    180 Posts
    PIN
    ask me :)
    #136  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rickroller View Post
    Actually, as far as trends go, that is exactly what is happening. Why else did the iPhone feel the need to upgrade it's screen size after 5 generations of the same? I'm not saying larger screens are the best or for everyone, but if you look back over the last 3 years, you'll definately see the trend is moving to larger screens. Coupled with the fact that the worlds hottest smartphones are currently sporting 4.8" or bigger shows consumers do indeed prefer larger screens.
    It's so consumers don't feel so silly watching Netflix on a tiny screen.


    Posted via CB10
  12. ferazzz1985's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    125 Posts
    Global Posts
    208 Global Posts
    #137  

    Default

    I like the Z10 and the Q10 equally. I think they both very handsome handsets. Although they are not in HTC ONE league. That thing is a gorgeous beast, just not to keen android.....would never give up my security.

    Posted via CB10
  13. M--Canuck's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    318 Posts
    #138  

    Default

    Yes u are the only one. The BlackBerry 10 design is beautiful

    Posted via CB10
    Spawn12 likes this.
  14. Blacklatino's Avatar

    Posts
    10,554 Posts
    Global Posts
    10,559 Global Posts
    PIN
    PM me. :)
    #139  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by M--Canuck View Post
    Yes u are the only one. The BlackBerry 10 design is beautiful

    Posted via CB10
    Yeah, I don't have a problem with it.


    Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk on OS hybrid- Mu Prime v2....like butta! (*_~)
    Reading.....is truly a "lost art" / Yes, Anger Management does work. 5th time is the charm. / BB10 OS Archives
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 04-16-2012, 02:20 AM
  2. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 04-12-2012, 09:11 AM
  3. Am I the only one who is bored with my playbook?
    By Robman62 in forum BlackBerry PlayBook
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 05-14-2011, 12:06 PM
  4. Am I the only one who's happy with the Storm?
    By Paden501 in forum BlackBerry Storm
    Replies: 106
    Last Post: 06-29-2009, 10:20 AM
  5. Am I the only one who lost camera with .83 ?
    By Cracker in forum Storm OS Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-02-2009, 10:35 PM

Posting Permissions