Is there an app that will do something similar to RFA? RFA is just not 100% reliable for me, despite re-boots, restarts, uninstalling and reinstalling Link, etc. I would like to find an app that gives me remote access to my home computer like RFA does when it works.
    02-09-14 12:43 AM
    Are you logged in on BlackBerry Link and your BlackBerry 10 device (Settings -> BlackBerry ID)? (with the same ID)

Anyway, here are some apps that popped up while searching for remote on BlackBerry World.

Check out Remote Desktop for BlackBerry - RDP in BlackBerry World! You can find it at http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/21742946

Check out My Hard Disk in BlackBerry World! You can find it at http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/83340 (No reviews on BlackBerry World)

Also if you are on 10.2.1, you might find an Android remote app.

Posted via CB10
    02-09-14 01:16 AM
    Are you logged in on BlackBerry Link and your BlackBerry 10 device (Settings -> BlackBerry ID)? (with the same ID)

Anyway, here are some apps that popped up while searching for remote on BlackBerry World.

Check out Remote Desktop for BlackBerry - RDP in BlackBerry World! You can find it at Remote Desktop for BlackBerry - RDP - BlackBerry World

Check out My Hard Disk in BlackBerry World! You can find it at My Hard Disk - BlackBerry World (No reviews on BlackBerry World)

Also if you are on 10.2.1, you might find an Android remote app.

Posted via CB10
    Thank you for the reply. I've seen Remote Desktop, but I am running Win7x64 Home Premium, which is not compatible with the app. The other app I've never seen, but it doesn't have good review, and I'm not sure I trust Android apps to access my computer without knowing whether they are from a reliable source.

I'm hoping folks have found a good working alternative to RFA.
    02-09-14 11:49 AM
    I personally don't run the Link's remote desktop file connection.
    It's a lot more reliable to use cloud services and if you really need to, remote desktop connection from a laptop.
    02-09-14 01:03 PM
    My problem is not exactly the same, but very similar. On my Z-10, when attempting to access my desktop, it tells me that it's "offline," but it's not. Any ideas on that one?
    02-12-14 07:50 AM
    I believe this should be simple enough to resolve with all the complaints we have seen blackberry is pretty good at listening to the user now.

In the future when this is 100% reliable I'd like a way to access the desktop when it's in standby. Wake on Wan if you will any ideas for that?

Posted via CB10
    02-12-14 02:13 PM