Long time reader, first time poster (now crackberry member)

Q10 purchased 17 days ago.... happier than I could have hoped. A few bugs but most have been circumvented...and here is to hoping for particular app developments coming our way.

Question I have is - I have two gmail email accounts set and working great on my q10. One I use for business, one I use for personal. I do not want to have to go into "calendar" and into "settings" and select one or the other email accounts each time I create a new calendar event to which I want to invite someone to - basically, I want the option for each of my calendar invites to select which email account sends the invite (obviously do not want a business calendar meeting recipient receiving an invite from my personal gmail instead of from my business gmail). Tell me there is a way - even if I have to pay.

Thanks,

JW
    08-23-13 01:41 AM
    Long time reader, first time poster (now crackberry member)

Q10 purchased 17 days ago.... happier than I could have hoped. A few bugs but most have been circumvented...and here is to hoping for particular app developments coming our way.

Question I have is - I have two gmail email accounts set and working great on my q10. One I use for business, one I use for personal. I do not want to have to go into "calendar" and into "settings" and select one or the other email accounts each time I create a new calendar event to which I want to invite someone to - basically, I want the option for each of my calendar invites to select which email account sends the invite (obviously do not want a business calendar meeting recipient receiving an invite from my personal gmail instead of from my business gmail). Tell me there is a way - even if I have to pay.

Thanks,

JW
    Hi! Wanted to say hello and welcome. Ate you using BES10 SWS or is this strictly personal?
    08-23-13 03:03 AM
    Personal......
    08-23-13 08:38 AM
    Create your personal calendar event with your personal email account and your work calendar with your work account. Invites will be sent from their respective email accounts.
    Just tap on Calendar at the top.
    Alternate email accounts to send calendar invitations-img_00000702.png

Posted via CB10
    08-23-13 08:42 AM