Slight problem
    I have autoloaded a previous version to see what would happen.
    I have not restored anything. I just have contacts on sim, that's it.

I still have the same problem. Same problem with keypad lag (this means auto correct and swipe up for predictive does not work) I know this might fix itself in time, but the video/sound issue persists.

I don't know what happened, this happened at the 10.3.1.154 (whatever the update before 79 was)
    It literally started 2 weeks ago. I didnt notice at first, but noticed when I went to show a friend a video. It loaded and I played it. But as i went to find the part of the video I wanted to play, it stopped and started doing the 2 second thing. I thought it was bad wifi at the time.
    When I first installed the 10.3 I could make calls etc normally. It seems to have gotten worse with time.

Super stuck
    Last edited by Kate Robb; 04-06-15 at 01:05 AM.
    04-06-15 12:47 AM
    Slight problem

I still have the same problem. Same problem with keypad lag (this means auto correct and swipe up for predictive does not work) I know this might fix itself in time, but the video/sound issue persists.

I don't know what happened, this happened at the 10.3.1.154 (whatever the update before 79 was)
    It literally started 2 weeks ago. I didnt notice at first, but noticed when I went to show a friend a video. It loaded and I played it. But as i went to find the part of the video I wanted to play, it stopped and started doing the 2 second thing. I thought it was bad wifi at the time.
    When I first installed the 10.3 I could make calls etc normally. It seems to have gotten worse with time.

Super stuck
    Just run the 10.3.1.2708 autoloader.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.281
    04-06-15 06:12 AM
    Slight problem

Super stuck
    Try removing the SD card and see if the lag problem is still there. If it is still there, remove the SIM as well.

Posted via CB10
    04-06-15 10:08 AM
    I would do the following (in order) :

1) Remove SD card
    2) Run the 10.3.1.2708 autoloader
    3) Once you have the new OS up and running, put the phone down and go make yourself some lunch while the OS settles
    4) Do NOT restore from any backup if it can be avoided (and if you must do some kind of restore test the functionality before and after the restore)
    5) Test functionality
    6) Insert SD card and test functionality again
    Last edited by Thorsten Heinsight; 04-06-15 at 12:31 PM. Reason: apparently I can't count
    04-06-15 12:28 PM
    I would do the following (in order) :

1) Remove SD card
    2) Run the 10.3.1.2708 autoloader
    3) Once you have the new OS up and running, put the phone down and go make yourself some lunch while the OS settles
    4) Do NOT restore from any backup if it can be avoided (and if you must do some kind of restore test the functionality before and after the restore)
    5) Test functionality
    6) Insert SD card and test functionality again
    I have done this already, last night, after autoload, my notifications are coming through for FB normally. The lag is something that happens over time.
    I have .08 on my SD card and I purchased the fastest on on amazon. Currently the phone has about 5g on it.

Got a housemate to send a text to test the sound on that as FB one worked. No notification. If i set the override profile volume for just text, it cuts in and out, even when just moving the slider to test the sound volume.

At this stage Im not sure if this is something I fix, or something the shop fixes (had a little look online and it seems most shops just fix screens etc.)

EDIT: FB notifications only partially coming through again.
    Last edited by Kate Robb; 04-06-15 at 02:01 PM.
    04-06-15 01:20 PM
30 12