You realize that any product made in China - which means MOST products these days - is made there SPECIFICALLY because of the low wages and poor working conditions, right? Otherwise the cost to make the product would be higher, and the customers refuse to pay higher prices for these things.

As for suicide rate - you realize that the suicide rate at Hon Hai dba Foxconn live-in factory towns in China is actually lower than the country-wide average in China, right?

And you realize that the Foxconn factory complex in Shenzhen employs around half a million people, right?

It is the largest factory complex ever in the history of the human race.
    That's great!!! ........someone asked what would be dirty about foxconn so I answered. All you have to do is "google" apple and foxconn together and you'll get many articles discussing this.

Posted via CB10
    03-04-14 08:49 AM
    Love the article thats why I love my Blackberry
    03-04-14 11:02 AM
    That's great!!! ........someone asked what would be dirty about foxconn so I answered. All you have to do is "google" apple and foxconn together and you'll get many articles discussing this.

Posted via CB10
    Yes but in return you got some great reading material. Come on, you must do some reading in the little room no?

I'd respectfully ask Omnitech to include a table of contents in his posts moving forward.

Post via BlackBerry ZedAche 10.2.1.2102 (2141)
    03-04-14 02:52 PM
    Love the article thats why I love my Blackberry
    Thank you! I lived the article too, ultra entertaining, I wish I never posted it though feels like a sparked ww3 all are stuck on the Foxconn issue!

Q10 Powered by 10.2.1.1925
    03-04-14 11:34 PM
29 12