I don't know whether this ever happens to you guys, but it does happen to me all the time, which really bothers me a lot. My alarm does not actually work from time to time. I'm gonna be late for work this morning again. I think I might get fired very soon.

Posted via CB10
    03-09-14 07:46 PM
    Ya, I hear ya. I tried to depend on my Z10 as an alarm but it doesn't do any good. Don't wake up with it. I was late a few times for school cause of it.

That's why I bought an alarm clock from the dollar store. Best investment ever. Though, my 9900 had a great speaker for the alarm sounds, sad how it's not as powerful on the Z10.
    03-09-14 07:53 PM
    It has happened to me couple of times on my Z10 and Z30 both. The only way to resolve this was to check the media volume level. In addition, as Z30 is indeed very sensitive phone, I turned off alarm clock couple of times too. I just setup 2 different alarms one after another within short period of time, like 10 min.

Posted via CB10
    03-09-14 11:00 PM
    Same. There have been days I swear the alarm skips. It's def not as reliable as my old torch

Posted by a leaky CB10.1
    03-10-14 01:16 PM
    My Q10 has never failed me yet, maybe I shouldn't have jinxed it! Watch that it won't work tomorrow

Q10 with Telus on 10.2.1.2141
    03-10-14 01:21 PM
    I also recently opened a thread about it. Good to know I'm not the only one having this issue. It's just not bearable! I've never had this problem on any phone. Please blackberry fix it!

Posted via CB10
    03-10-14 04:26 PM
    Happens to a lot of phones alarm. My Z10 and Q10 , my Bros HTC phone, friends IPhones. I Use my PlayBook as my 2nd alarm. Set at 10 minutes after my phones alarm just in case my phones alarm doesn't go off

Posted via CB10
    03-10-14 05:11 PM
    If the PlayBook had a dock (grrrr), I'd use it as an alarm clock as well. but as it is, my bedside table isn't big enough for my phone and PlayBook lying on their backs.

Posted by a leaky CB10.1
    03-11-14 09:08 AM
    Never had this problem with with my Z10. It has been my only alarm clock for 6 mos

STL-4. 10.2.1.2141 w/ 1259 clock
    03-11-14 09:13 PM
    I might have found the solution: in Bebuzz pro you can set mute sound in bedside mode" maybe that's it? We'll see.

Posted via CB10
    03-12-14 08:48 AM
    There are a couple of times I suspect my alarm hasn't gone off, but it's easy for me to bump the on/off button when slapping the screen for snooze so I am not sure.

My cat has sat on the phone on my nightstand and managed to turn it off too.

Posted via CB10
    03-12-14 12:39 PM
    My Alarm didn't go off this morning /:

Posted via CB10
    03-12-14 01:44 PM
    How do you guys use the alarm clock? I always put it in bedside mode, alarm rang for a year every morning at 6 am, except in weekends. Here are my settings

Alarm does not ring properly-img_20140312_145004.png

Posted via CB10
    03-12-14 01:50 PM
    I choose from a list of alarms depending on how early I have to get up the next day. I also put the phone to the other side of the room, so turning it off by accident isn't possible in my case.

Another thing I've noticed: I have set 2 alarms. One at 7:00 and one at 7:30 (over sleep prevention). When my 7 o'clock alarm goes off I hit dismiss and disable bedside mode. I then pull down the quick settings menu and toggle off the alarm (remember, there's still the 7:30 alarm)
    To my surprise the alarm icon next to the battery indicator is still there! Also when I look into the clock app the alarm is still active. Do you guys know the problem?

Posted via CB10
    03-12-14 02:46 PM
    I choose from a list of alarms depending on how early I have to get up the next day. I also put the phone to the other side of the room, so turning it off by accident isn't possible in my case.

Another thing I've noticed: I have set 2 alarms. One at 7:00 and one at 7:30 (over sleep prevention). When my 7 o'clock alarm goes off I hit dismiss and disable bedside mode. I then pull down the quick settings menu and toggle off the alarm (remember, there's still the 7:30 alarm)
    To my surprise the alarm icon next to the battery indicator is still there! Also when I look into the clock app the alarm is still active. Do you guys know the problem?

Posted via CB10
    Maybe it's the second alarm.

But you should try one alarm with a snooze of 30 minutes. Keep it in bedside mode so no risk of disabling the alarm

Posted via CB10
    03-12-14 03:32 PM
    It happened again today. What has changed to yesterday: updated Bebuzz pro and set the alarm 7:00 to 7:15 and 7:30 to 7:45.

I woke up at 8:20 on my own! When unlocking my phone all I saw was the white clock again.

What the heck?

I will try one alarm with a 30 minutes snooze, but I feel like I'll have to reinstall the os.

EDIT: and here's something that hasn't happened before: i every morning before showering I set my timer to 5 minutes (sound + vibrate.) this morning, for the very first time it didn't make a sound and just vibrated. What's going on here? BlackBerry wants me to stay home I guess...

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by ShamrockRagEll; 03-14-14 at 03:08 AM.
    03-14-14 02:31 AM
    There are a couple of times I suspect my alarm hasn't gone off, but it's easy for me to bump the on/off button when slapping the screen for snooze so I am not sure.

My cat has sat on the phone on my nightstand and managed to turn it off too.

Posted via CB10
    Kitty needs attention...(mine too)

Trusted Member Genius
    03-14-14 03:40 AM
    It happened again today. What has changed to yesterday: updated Bebuzz pro and set the alarm 7:00 to 7:15 and 7:30 to 7:45.

I woke up at 8:20 on my own! When unlocking my phone all I saw was the white clock again.

What the heck?

I will try one alarm with a 30 minutes snooze, but I feel like I'll have to reinstall the os.

EDIT: and here's something that hasn't happened before: i every morning before showering I set my timer to 5 minutes (sound + vibrate.) this morning, for the very first time it didn't make a sound and just vibrated. What's going on here? BlackBerry wants me to stay home I guess...

Posted via CB10
    Yeah maybe try to reset the phone. The alarm is the one thing I don't mess on my phone, I only use the BlackBerry clock... don't install any other apps. try that after the reinstalling the OS for a bit.

Posted via CB10
    03-14-14 05:37 AM