All credit goes to the wonderful members of Crackberry.. I read it so much about 10.2.1 that I couldn't wait for the official release and today I downloaded the leak from CB forum. The process was way too simple.. once my device came up, I installed Instagram and 1mobile market app and tried few Android applications.. I don't know if its just me but I did not like the ported applications. Nothing can beat native BlackBerry applications.. I understand that people want apps on their devices and some of them just can't live without Candy Crush and few other but I am just fine with FB, IG, Cascarun and BBM.

An option is always welcome but I would appreciate if developers start making apps for BlackBerry(native ones)

The notification tile and battery percentage and few other nifty features are brilliant . I am yet to monitor my battery trend but so far, the performance has been quite good (if there is no Android app running in the background)

Posted via CB10
    01-17-14 07:18 AM
    Glad you took the plunge and joined the leak crowd! Enjoy all the new apps you can now install to your phone.
    01-17-14 07:37 AM
    Fantastic! I'm on .1925 and I love it.
    01-17-14 07:38 AM
    I did the same a few days ago. Loving it.

Ran into some issues with restore. Lost all my contacts and browser bookmarks.

Other than that it's running great.

Posted via CB10
    01-17-14 07:45 AM
    Fantastic! I'm on .1925 and I love it.
    Did you load the .1926 radio? If not, how has your experience been with your leak. I felt like my signal was bad with that but maybe that didn't have anything to do with it.
    01-17-14 08:03 AM
    Did you load the .1926 radio? If not, how has your experience been with your leak. I felt like my signal was bad with that but maybe that didn't have anything to do with it.
    I bought the phone here in the Marketplace and the previous owner already had .1925 loaded. I believe it was radio .1260 if memory serves. I'm not near my phone right now.

My signal is absolutely stellar. The device is stellar. The whole experience is stellar!!! The last time I was this happy with my BlackBerry it was 2009 and I had my 9700!!!
    Tariq Nasir likes this.
    01-17-14 08:23 AM
    I am on. 1899 radio and no issues with signal. Proud to be part of leak league

I just downloaded the leaked OS. Did not install radio file separately

Posted via CB10
    01-17-14 08:30 AM
    Well I guess it's about that time (this weekend) to download the LEAK....OH BOY
    01-17-14 08:34 AM
    Yup.. I just couldn't wait for the official release and as I follow CB day and night, I couldn't stop myself from keeping my device away from this leak. Trust me, go ahead and download it. You won't regret it

Posted via CB10
    01-17-14 08:42 AM
    Somehow my typing speed has improved alot on leak 10.2.1.. is it just psychological?? Lol

Posted via CB10
    01-17-14 09:16 AM
    Question about the latest leak.

I've had problems with video chat between PB and Z10, where I can’t add the PB video chat to contacts on the Z10. I’ve tried everything obvious right down to full factory wipe on PB and Z10. But then I had an epiphany, I had this working but maybe it was on 10.2.0, and I didn’t notice the loss in functionality in 10.2.1 until a few days later.

So my question is, is there anyone out there with a PB and a Z10 willing to check video chat between devices, specifically adding a contact to the Z10 that allows you to do the video chat.
    01-17-14 09:20 AM
    Hi there. I have a Q10 which I love, but is giving me issues lately. I'm pretty good with phones, however, I'd like to install the newest leak. I've tried in the past, but couldn't get past the first few screens. I almost need to be walked through. I have a good laptop and internet connection, and I'm ready to go. Is there a link someone could share or someone who can just spend a couple minutes? My PIN is
    2ADD6B3A
    01-17-14 09:40 AM
    All credit goes to the wonderful members of Crackberry.. I read it so much about 10.2.1 that I couldn't wait for the official release and today I downloaded the leak from CB forum. The process was way too simple.. once my device came up, I installed Instagram and 1mobile market app and tried few Android applications..
    Posted via CB10
    It really is crazy-easy, and I don't know why more people don't load leaked OS on their BB10 device. My experience with the latest 10.2.1 and Android apps has been really good although some of them would run better if they were native BB. What other phone can run multiple OS at the same time?
    01-17-14 10:18 AM
    It really is crazy-easy, and I don't know why more people don't load leaked OS on their BB10 device. My experience with the latest 10.2.1 and Android apps has been really good although some of them would run better if they were native BB. What other phone can run multiple OS at the same time?
    Not to get off topic but being able to run a few Android apps is far from being able to run multiple OSs' at once.
    01-17-14 10:30 AM
    Multiple OS? Umm.. its just that BlackBerry 10 platform supports Android apps. You can't run KitKat on BlackBerry 10

Posted via CB10
    01-17-14 10:42 AM
    Ok, first issue which I encountered with lrak 10.2.1. My phone was sitting idle and when I tried to wake it up(unlock it) I sae my phone was switched off.. I had to power it on. Anybody else faced this issue?

Posted via CB10
    01-18-14 03:02 AM
    Ok, first issue which I encountered with lrak 10.2.1. My phone was sitting idle and when I tried to wake it up(unlock it) I sae my phone was switched off.. I had to power it on. Anybody else faced this issue?

Posted via CB10
    I have not had that issue. You might want to post which PHONE VERSION you have (or country). You can also check the Leak Subforum and see if others have encountered that issue.
    01-18-14 09:39 AM
    I am in India.. STL100-1, 10.2.1.1925
    .1899 radio version

Will monitor the behaviour for next few days and see how it go's. Maybe, it was just one odd day it powered off

Posted via CB10
    01-18-14 10:05 AM
    If you want a native instagram load iGrann. by sideloading onto your device iGrann - Instagram Client for BlackBerry 10
    01-18-14 12:16 PM
    I took the plunge Friday night as well. Since it's January and AT&T hasn't even released 10.1MR yet, I figured heck on it. Especially when I saw that 10.2.1 had group contacts. That is the feature I missed the most from OS7!
    01-18-14 11:21 PM
    Congrats, new leak is ok but far from perfect
    Especially the Text Messaging (SMS) experience really sucks and needs a lot of work. Hope they fix it and 10.3 coming sooon

Ericsson GF198(GSM900) im D2 Privat Netz
    01-18-14 11:39 PM
    Well, before I installed leak.. I had iGrann which I loved it but it did noy had the IG photo filters rather it contains the native BlackBerry camera filters.

Anyhow, I am good with Android ported IG on my leak. Runs pretty well but other Android apps are just garbage

Posted via CB10
    01-18-14 11:45 PM
    In case BlackBerry decides to roll out 10.3 rather than 10.2.1 then will we get the update as we are on leak?

Posted via CB10
    01-18-14 11:46 PM