Attached this picture by mistake, not being able to remove it. Please ignore.

You can remove it. Go to the website, edit the post, go to advanced editing, access "Manage attachments" button.
    05-23-14 01:52 AM
    You can remove it. Go to the website, edit the post, go to advanced editing, access "Manage attachments" button.
    Thanks didn't know about that.
    05-23-14 04:14 AM
    Thanks didn't know about that.
    removed for you.
    05-23-14 04:16 AM
    removed for you.
    Thanks man.
    05-23-14 11:30 AM
    Had enough of the above mentioned issue. BlackBerry better rectify or loose another loyalist and unpaid brand ambassador.

Need I say anything more.

Posted via CB10
    Curious is this the only BB phone doing this for you? Had you considered getting another BB phone? Maybe you got a bad one.

All BB phones will tend to have extra drain when everything is syncing. When you get the phone new and pile on all your accounts it takes time to sync and cache the data.
    05-29-14 02:14 PM
    No PIM battery drain here.
    05-29-14 02:42 PM
    Maybe you are a rant, maybe not. Have you tried some solutions that people proposed? Security wipe without the sd card (no need to restore for mylsef) Maybe you just have a stuck account as I had with a old windows live account but Microsoft cut the service.

Anyway you are welcome to look elsewhere for better battery life. Iphone 5s get half a day for heavy users and vary on android phones.

At final it must be well configured. After all it's up to the user and usage. Junk on a phone is never good as colorid that making random calls and blinking the led white after boot for no reasons is a good example.

I personally have 2 full days of use whit my z30 with basics account (not twitter though). Pim services taking 6.2%last 48 hours actually.

Good luck with your phone, actual or future !

Posted via CB10
    06-02-14 05:52 PM
    It seems that every time someone has a problem with the phone, the solution that I read is "Have you tried doing a security wipe? "
    It's lame if that's the only answer and or possible solution to a majority of problems that can occur.
    And it's unknown whether it will fix the problem.
    Wiping the phone and restoring it to the pre-wipe state is a time consuming process.
    Yea let's go spend 3 hours trying to fix our phones on a "maybe ".
    I have the same problem with my battery since the 10.2.1 update.
    While 10.2.1 finally made the phone great, I have 1/2 the battery life I had before the update.
    And I have other buggy issues where I've seen this solution offered and replies stating that it didn't work.
    I agree, BlackBerry needs to get it together when it comes to bugs with the software.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    06-02-14 08:14 PM
    Ok, the OP is well overdue to return, and hadn't. So I am shutting down this thread. I really think you all should do some searches. There are things you can do to improve your battery life. Even Android devices need to be 'factory reset' to take advantage of the OTA OS update.

If any of you have all other issues, do create a new thread, if it hadn't been covered already.
    06-02-14 08:39 PM
84 ... 234