- CrackBerry User
- 82 Posts
Adding canadian holidays gmail calendar using calDav
I have been trying to add the Gmail Canadian holidays caldav account without success. This is the url to the calendar.
Has anyone been able to add this successfully? It would be really nice to have it.
- CrackBerry Abuser
02-25-2013, 01:06 AM #3
- 152 Posts
Don't bother with Gmail setup. Set up an outlook.com account and forward your Gmail to it. Export contacts from gmail then import to outlook. At outlook.com you get the Canadian holiday calendar by default and you can set more up. They all sync.
BesAdmin Z10 User
- By Scrybe in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 30Last Post: 03-12-2013, 09:51 PM
- By kyleheney in forum BlackBerry PlayBook OSReplies: 2Last Post: 02-07-2013, 09:05 PM
- By constructionlaw in forum PlayBook Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 01-17-2013, 06:17 AM
- By runnerpete in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 5Last Post: 04-10-2012, 12:01 AM
- By hadassahrivkah in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 06-17-2010, 07:43 PM