- CrackBerry Abuser
- 131 Posts
Add contacts from Z10 to Outlook.com
Hi I was hoping that someone could describe how I copy/sync my contacts on my Z10 to my new outlook.com account.
I have set up a new outlook.com account and have no contacts at all on there. I added the outlook.com account to my z10 and set up to sync my contacts but no new contacts appeared on the outlook.com website. I have no other backup of my contacts.
Is there something I need to do to instigate the sync? or is the sync one way from the website to z10?
Any help would be appreciated.
- By Yvon Dionne in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 10Last Post: 03-01-2013, 02:38 AM
- By sewnut in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 15Last Post: 02-11-2013, 09:43 PM
- By jazzbabe in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 3Last Post: 01-26-2010, 12:24 AM
- By nkanchwala in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 07-06-2009, 03:47 PM
- By AUMarine in forum BlackBerry 8800, 8820Replies: 1Last Post: 08-09-2008, 05:08 PM