- CrackBerry Newbie
- 1 Posts
Active Sync (Exchange) Emails disappear peroidically
My apologies if this has been asked before, I did a search and didn't find an answer.
I set up an exchange/active sync email on my Z10 and it will sync initially, but every 10-20 seconds all the calendar entries and emails will disappear and will come back eventually. Everytime they come back it is like it has synced for the first time. It is very unreliable..
If I go to the hub for that specific email address, it is blank and if I use the drop down and choose the folder "inbox" they will repopulate. As soon as I got back to the combined hub, the emails will disappear again.
Any help is greatly appreciated.
- CrackBerry Abuser
03-04-2013, 01:47 PM #3
- 352 Posts
I have not seen anything like it - and I use Exchange at University (no BES or similar).
Spontaneously I would say try deleting the account and setting it up again - that might cure the issue. Alternatively, it could be related to some backend policies on the Exchange Server....
- By River Region IT in forum Verizon WirelessReplies: 0Last Post: 08-01-2012, 09:19 AM
- By vbuckjr in forum BlackBerry AdministratorsReplies: 4Last Post: 09-13-2011, 10:36 AM
- By hh72385 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 28Last Post: 08-15-2011, 09:57 AM
- By meitswai in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 1Last Post: 07-05-2009, 11:58 AM
- By elkhartguy in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 8Last Post: 04-17-2009, 09:51 AM