Just a question, I have a small movie collection on my PlayBook as well as the first two seasons of "Spartacus"...will they still be available to me to view them...and can I transfer them to my Z10 if I need to?

Cartman says: Screw you guys I'm going home!
    06-18-14 06:19 PM
    I dont know about if you will be able to download them once BB pulls the music and video store from BBW but you should be able to watch them if you put them on your phone before that date. This doesnt have anything to do with the Amazon appstore deal really though. That is completely seperate thing
    06-18-14 06:29 PM
    BBRY did state, either in press release or on their blog, that previous music & video purchases will continue to be accessible from My World. They didn't specifically mention PlayBook, but I assume same goes.

Afaik the PlayBook video purchases are kept separate from video purchased in BB World, so I don't they're transferable. Hopefully someone will correct me if I'm wrong.
    06-18-14 06:29 PM
    BBRY did state, either in press release or on their blog, that previous music & video purchases will continue to be accessible from My World. They didn't specifically mention PlayBook, but I assume same goes.

Afaik the PlayBook video purchases are kept separate from video purchased in BB World, so I don't they're transferable. Hopefully someone will correct me if I'm wrong.
    Correct. Due to DRM licensing, you can only play the movie on the device it was d/l to. If you transfer the PB .ismv movie file to Z10, it would only be for storage. You would have to put it back on the PB (where the DRM license resides) for playing. Also, if you have done a security wipe on the PB and lose the license file, it won't play. So keep the PB backed up. If the movies do get filed in MyWorld, that is better as Rovi only gave you 5 d/l. This may mean the movies will always be accessible.
    06-19-14 08:22 AM