CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default About @carrier.blackberry.net email on BB10

Just got this notification on my BB, maybe because I tried to add my @blackberry.net email? If you do, you'll get the popup message I attached below....

Important information about your
    name@telus.blackberry.net email address.

In an ongoing effort to provide you with the best service on your BlackBerry® Z10 smartphone we have enhanced your email service and added new features including:

BlackBerry Hub: Stay close to what's important – keep everything that matters to you in one place. Peek into the BlackBerry® Hub from any app with a simple gesture, and flow effortlessly in and out of your messages and conversations.

Enhanced Email Formatting: Easily change font sizes or colors, italicize or bold text and add bullets.

Enhanced Email Management: Quickly search for emails by sender, subject or date. Plus, select multiple messages at a time to file, flag, mark read, or delete.

Please note that you cannot add your
    name@telus.blackberry.net email address on this device. However, you can continue to receive email fromname@telus.blackberry.net through a different email address for one year by forwarding your email using the instructions below:

1) Visit
    https://telus.blackberry.com/html/hosted/
    2) Type your
    name@telus.blackberry.netemail address.
    3) Type your
    name@telus.blackberry.net password.
    4) In the Forwarding Email Address field, type the email address to which email messages received by your
    name@telus.blackberry.net will be forwarded.
    5) In the Confirm Forwarding Email Address field, retype the forwarding email address.
    6) Click Next.
    7) Close the browser.

For more information on your BlackBerry® Z10 smartphone, please visit:
    www.blackberry.com/blackberryz10

RIM has a long-standing policy of protecting customer privacy. Please take a moment to read RIM's Privacy Policy found here
    BlackBerry - BlackBerry.com Privacy Policy from Research In Motion (RIM) - Canada

This is a service message sent by or on behalf of Research In Motion Limited (“RIM”). © 2013 BlackBerry. All rights reserved. BlackBerry and related trademarks, names and logos are the property of Research In Motion Limited and are registered and/or used in the U.S. and countries around the world.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails About @carrier.blackberry.net email on BB10-no-bis.png  
    CrackBerry Abuser

CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

Thanks! I think Telus just installed this version. Just yesterday I could log into the BIS interface and emails continued on my 9900, but today when I do it, it says it's detected a new Blackberry.
    CrackBerry Abuser

can i do this for Bell ? I use my email account a lot, for all sorts of things...
    BlackBerry Elite Member
    Follow me @PatWallace
    #teamblackberry
    CrackBerry Abuser

works by replacing "telus" with bell ect.
    BlackBerry Elite Member
    Follow me @PatWallace
    #teamblackberry
    CrackBerry Genius

goes rogers have an @rogers.blackberry.net for BB10?

i just found out my stupid @rogers.com e mail won't support exchange
    CrackBerry Newbie

I can't remember where maybe somewhere on this site but Carriers have the option to use a modified BIS for BB10 or not. Telus chose not to use it and Bell did so that could explain why it works on bell but not for Telus