Today I received an email asking me to update the settings for the new Bell Email servers that are coming online in the next few weeks. I followed the online instructions for my Z10 but was not able to make the changes. I had to delete the account and re-add it into the Hub and all the new settings were there. When I looked at the Sync TimeFrame, I could only set it to 90 days max. The old settings allowed you to set this to forever. Also the ability to Turn Sync on for email, contacts,calendar, tasks and memos are all missing. When I contacted Bell they told me it was not their problem but is controlled by Blackberry. I was able to revert back to the outlook.com settings for now but was told if I do not change my Bell.net and sympatico.ca email will no longer work on my Blackberry.
    12-18-15 08:19 PM
    Well, it certainly seems like Bell is giving you the run-around. We know that BlackBerry 10 devices can sync "forever". It works for your outlook.com account, so they're incorrect blaming BlackBerry. I'd suggest using an Outlook.com account, and set up forwarding from your Bell email to outlook.com. Outlook.com also has a pretty good tool for importing data from other accounts.
    01-03-16 10:35 AM