- 12-01-12, 05:59 AM #2
Possible, but depends on what carrier you use. Some will work, others won't. Can't modify apn, witch is usually the cause of problems ...
For me ((SFR / France) : KO.
- 12-01-12, 08:45 AM #4it is not possible to make any good tariff if you are using bis
Are you saying that there are not any good options? Or that it's just too expensive in your opinion?
- 12-08-12, 09:48 AM #5
In both Europe and NA, I see that BB plans are usually more expensive than non-BB plans, or they are just gimped in terms of data volume & call minutes. Either that or you have to pay a BB add on like $5 or 5 a month. Why should I pay extra to lock myself into an ecosystem?
This gives me an idea though, maybe RIM can regularly send coupons to users every few months via BBM to redeem on app world - let people feel they're getting something of value in return of paying for BIS/BES, and hook them in BBM and the ecosystem.
But IMO the general uncompetitiveness of BB plans is a big impediment for the consumer to embrace BB.
- 12-08-12, 02:02 PM #6
- By buzzhd01 in forum BlackBerry Curve 8900Replies: 6Last Post: 02-09-11, 01:37 PM
- By sedj in forum BlackBerry Curve 85xxReplies: 0Last Post: 12-11-10, 05:18 PM
- By saquibhussain in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-11-10, 06:37 PM
- By Lan05 in forum BlackBerry Curve 8350iReplies: 2Last Post: 02-24-10, 11:34 PM
- By reyes421 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 13Last Post: 01-13-09, 01:29 PM