Does anyone know if we can have two work accounts on the same blackberry device?
    06-24-13 04:04 PM
    Does anyone know if we can have two work accounts on the same blackberry device?
    NO! BlackBerry is about having a balance between work and fun. Having two work accounts would mean you are working DOUBLE!

lol

But seriously, if you mean two work accounts for BlackBerry Balance, can you provide an example of a use case for this?
    If you mean two work email accounts, I think you can add as many email accounts as you want. (If not on the work side, at least on the personal side)
    06-24-13 06:06 PM
    NO! BlackBerry is about having a balance between work and fun. Having two work accounts would mean you are working DOUBLE!

lol

But seriously, if you mean two work accounts for BlackBerry Balance, can you provide an example of a use case for this?
    If you mean two work email accounts, I think you can add as many email accounts as you want. (If not on the work side, at least on the personal side)
    An example would be someone who is a CEO or on the board of directors for two companies and need to send S/MIME encrypted emails back and forth. For now, Blackberry OS 10 deletes the previous work account and replaces it with the newly added one. So far I haven't been able to add more than one work account.
    06-24-13 06:30 PM
    You may, or may not, like what you'll read here :
    http://forums.crackberry.com/bes-10-...ddress-807418/
    06-24-13 06:47 PM
    It depends. If you use BES, I believe you can have one account. However, I have set up 3 different accounts with active sync with no problem. I have [email protected], [email protected], and [email protected].
    Last edited by quangtran1; 06-24-13 at 08:00 PM.
    06-24-13 07:17 PM
    You can have many EAS accounts but it won't have the S/MIME capability. So far, only work accounts can have S/MIME which is sad because it limits certain users who are using SMIME to send encrypted emails.
    06-25-13 09:18 AM
    An example would be someone who is a CEO or on the board of directors for two companies and need to send S/MIME encrypted emails back and forth. For now, Blackberry OS 10 deletes the previous work account and replaces it with the newly added one. So far I haven't been able to add more than one work account.
    Simply set-up two Microsoft Exchange Active Sync accounts and forget about it. That is unless you absolutely must use BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10.
    06-25-13 10:19 AM
    You can have many EAS accounts but it won't have the S/MIME capability. So far, only work accounts can have S/MIME which is sad because it limits certain users who are using SMIME to send encrypted emails.
    Once again BlackBerry shoots themselves in the foot. S/MIME should be available for any email account. Sometimes I think moving to the BlackBerry Z10 was an error in judgement...my judgement.
    06-25-13 10:23 AM
    Once again BlackBerry shoots themselves in the foot. S/MIME should be available for any email account. Sometimes I think moving to the BlackBerry Z10 was an error in judgement...my judgement.
    I agree with you kill_9. S/MIME is very important for us to use and I haven't had these issues when we used non-blackberry devices. The move to Blackberry was to enhance our security measures and strengthen our communications.
    06-25-13 10:54 AM