An upgraded Facebook please. I want to have the same multimedia capabilities where other platforms see previews before it's played.

Posted via CB10
    12-20-14 07:38 AM
    I agree. There's several things that need to be worked on that can make the app up to par with the ones other platforms have.
    12-20-14 07:51 AM
    Insane that Blackberry don't consider system-wide emoji support (receiving and typing) as important!

For young people, especially women, emoji are incredibly important... Enough for people to stick with their iPhone or switch back to one when they find Android phones have different artwork.

Like it or not, people will choose a platform purely based on emoji. Even not being able to place emoji in contact names can send teenage girls into a rage!

It's because of stuff like this that Blackberry lost most of the teen market in the last 3 years. I don't know who makes these decisions at Blackberry but their teenage daughters are the only focus group they need.
    12-21-14 08:30 AM
    I think BlackBerry would like to but remember, business user needs will receive a dollar before consumer needs. A consumer user is not going to choose BlackBerry over android, but a business user might.

Posted via CB10
    12-21-14 04:01 PM