I see some posts about issues. Here is my experience.
    Downloaded 10.3.3 within the hour of it becoming available on my Gold Passport. It was nice and all went well. An App or 2 didn�t work so I deleted them.
    -A BBM update appeared (again) right after the update and I downloaded it as well. Then the problems started (and I�ve reset/rebooted, etc) Whenever I access BBM Channels, BBM Crashes.
    -I long turned off the Amazon Store via the Parental Controls so that�s completely out of the picture here.
    -Browser works great
    -Noticing the battery drain is HUGE
    -CTV NewsApp video volume is gone (works OK for Ads)
    -Would no longer connect to my cars Bluetooth. I deleted the profile on the car and attempted a re-pair. The Car shows up on the phone and it says Pairing. The car asks me to confirm the pairing with a new authentication code, but nothing shows on the phone beyond an eventual failure message.
    -Last night-The phone battery drained completely. It had a good amount of charge left only hours earlier and wasn�t being used. Recharged to 100% overnight.
    -This AM, it started to really behave weird. I cannot open anything including messages. They start to dim as being selected but do not open. All Apps can be selected, the Icons move as if the app is about to open, but do not. The Quick Settings menu will open, but I cannot select anything.
    -I�ve rebooted/reset/powered on/off a few times, no change.
    -I can delete Apps, but it makes no difference. What is weird, is once I reboot, a shadow of the frame of the deleted App or the last thing I tried to open is sometimes visible. I can close it, but that�s it.
    -The Picture Password doesn�t come up most of the time now�just the PIN
    -Connected to Link. Sometimes it will recognize the device, but I cannot do a backup or access anything.
    I�m now basically dead in the water.

Biggest Blackberry Fan around, but this is not legit.
    12-08-16 12:58 PM
    security wipe...
    I bit the bullet, updated with an autoloader, and then did a security wipe. Z30 works WAY better than it has in a long while.
    If you can spare the data loss, you'll be much better off.

Bill
    12-08-16 01:21 PM
    Do a factory reset and then reinstall. It may take a while to resolve so be patient, it will fix.
    12-08-16 01:23 PM
    Thats the plan. But I haven't backed up in a while. Need to coax the data out first.
    12-08-16 01:24 PM
    The BBM update is on 3.2.2836 over and over and over, same with AccuWeather or Help... look at this picture, it nevers goes away and I have 10.3.2
    10.3.3 Update - This is a disaster-img_20161208_154543.png

Posted via CB10
    12-08-16 02:48 PM
    Do a software reload using blackberry link sw in ur PC. That will solve all your problems. My passport SE works without a glitch.

Posted via CB10
    12-09-16 01:57 AM
    Updated three Classics one Passport and a Z10 right after OS-10.3.3.2049 came available without any problems using the blitz method via DBBT, absolut no problems at all!
    All devices running as expected and as usually.
    Only had to do a wipe on the Z10 but that's because it was running OS-10.3.3.dev already and had problems recognising the new radio file after 1st reboot, all other devices are perfect.

Posted either via -Passport -Classic / OS-10.3.++ is all you need
    12-09-16 03:43 AM
    I have the same problem with the battery after the update

Posted via Passport SE
    12-09-16 04:15 AM
    I wonder if this is sabotage to get us off BB10. I have troubles accessing email and texts more than ever. I know BlackBerry never gave a damn about its users anyway. No I'm not asking for a hug or a bedtime story. What I mean to care is to care that their updates work correctly.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Mattster723; 12-09-16 at 06:25 AM.
    12-09-16 05:52 AM
    security wipe...
    I bit the bullet, updated with an autoloader, and then did a security wipe. Z30 works WAY better than it has in a long while.
    If you can spare the data loss, you'll be much better off.

Bill
    Same here. Security wipe and then used the autoloader for 10.3.3. I have had no issues with the hub or anything else on my Z10.
    12-09-16 06:32 AM
    It seems I will eventually have to try the wipe, but will lose all my photos, contacts, ect. Link will only connect briefly and then drops. Backup also fails. I was hoping to move the photos via Explorer, but the drive mapping dies after about 30 seconds. It's important to note I only update properly via OTA, havent installed anything funny or non Appworld Apps. This is the last device that should be failing. The update seemed OK beyond the few things I mentioned until the phone drained completely and shut down. It has never properly recovered since--perhaps when more experience that, the problem will surface more. Sometimes after a reset I can get one app to open for a short time and then it fails. It seems like something is happening behind the scenes and then the OS craps out. Can't even delete apps. I can make calls no problem. I really dont want to lose all my photos. Perhaps someone from QNX in Ottawa can help!
    Last edited by 2WayPager; 12-09-16 at 08:46 AM.
    12-09-16 08:29 AM
    sachesi may be your only hope....try backing up/reloading the os..
    dont hold your breath for developer support.

Posted via CBX
    12-09-16 09:09 AM
    I wonder if this is sabotage to get us off BB10. I have troubles accessing email and texts more than ever. I know BlackBerry never gave a damn about its users anyway. No I'm not asking for a hug or a bedtime story. What I mean to care is to care that their updates work correctly.

Posted via CB10
    Seriously? I have done a couple of updates in the past and they were seamless.
    12-09-16 09:14 AM
    I know BlackBerry never gave a damn about its users anyway.

Posted via CB10
    Your statement is so far off base. Recent happening with BlackBerry has not been as good as it was in the past, but in the past they were completely dedicated to serving their customers and their needs.

Posted using a Q10, 10.3.2.2474.
    12-09-16 09:46 AM
    Seriously? I have done a couple of updates in the past and they were seamless.
    Actually, it's pretty insidious of BlackBerry. Select users, like you, will have a great experience, but users like Mattster723 will be pushed off of BB10... and onto iOS! Does it make sense? Of course! It's their longer range plan to take over Apple.
    Mattster723 likes this.
    12-09-16 12:32 PM
    Actually, it's pretty insidious of BlackBerry. Select users, like you, will have a great experience, but users like Mattster723 will be pushed off of BB10... and onto iOS! Does it make sense? Of course! It's their longer range plan to take over Apple.
    The way that you are going on, makes one think that you believe BlackBerry can select individual users (AKA customers) to screw. Please feel free to explain how that might be possible, please.

Posted using a Q10, 10.3.2.2474.
    12-09-16 12:43 PM
    Just popped on my screen for the update to 10.3.3.xxxx and I didn't do it but came here. I will wait and see. I do have a question, what is missing 'if anything? Is blackberry blend still in drop down and things alike? Anything new besides certificate? Faster, slower, same? Nobody gave a overall non bias overall yet. Anybody have one for us? Thanks, DPR

Posted via CB10
    12-09-16 01:04 PM
    The BBM update is on 3.2.2836 over and over and over, same with AccuWeather or Help... look at this picture, it nevers goes away and I have 10.3.2
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20161208_154543.png 
Views:	678 
Size:	73.8 KB 
ID:	413773

Posted via CB10
    I had the same problem on 10.3.2. No matter what I tried it would show several apps. I had a weird gut feeling that issue would go away if I allowed Facebook to update, but I never tried. Upgraded to 10.3.3 and it all went away.

Posted via CB10
    12-09-16 01:13 PM
    Just popped on my screen for the update to 10.3.3.xxxx and I didn't do it but came here. I will wait and see. I do have a question, what is missing 'if anything? Is blackberry blend still in drop down and things alike? Anything new besides certificate? Faster, slower, same? Nobody gave a overall non bias overall yet. Anybody have one for us? Thanks, DPR

Posted via CB10
    No change noticed beyond a better browser experience. Maybe wait a bit.
    DreadPirateRegan likes this.
    12-09-16 01:30 PM
    Well not intentional sabotage -- self sabotage. This update, especially for what it is, is all but seamless. As to pushing me to iOS, I am on my Passport until it dies or becomes unusable. Thereafter, I will look and see.
    12-09-16 01:42 PM
    Of course! It's their longer range plan to take over Apple.
    We are the Blackberry. Your technological distinctiveness will be added to our own. Resistance is futile. Wait. . that's Google. and iOs has nothing distinctive except idiots walking into things while looking at their screens and wearing earbuds.
    12-09-16 01:44 PM
    No change noticed beyond a better browser experience. Maybe wait a bit.
    Blend still in dropdown?

Posted via CB10
    12-09-16 01:48 PM

Posted via CB10
    Biggest thing for me that I have noticed is the radio signal has improved greatly for me and my battery life is better. I have 3 devices, a Z30, and 2 Passports. Two of the devices are factory unlocked and updated OTA and no issues at all. My daily driver with sim is locked to Bell Mobility, I downloaded all the files here and updated non-destructively using Sachesi and it worked great.
    12-09-16 03:45 PM
    Blend still in dropdown?

Posted via CB10
    Do you mean in Quick Settings drop down menu? If so then yes.
    DreadPirateRegan likes this.
    12-09-16 03:46 PM
    The way that you are going on, makes one think that you believe BlackBerry can select individual users (AKA customers) to screw. Please feel free to explain how that might be possible, please.
    Each device has its own unique ID, stored in hardware... the PIN!

(I thought what I wrote was completely over-the-top...)
    DrBoomBotz and rolfep like this.
    12-09-16 04:20 PM
80 123 ...