Is I not time we get it in Nigeria ?
    I definitely don't want to go through an autoloader.

From my Awesome Z10
    02-15-17 12:21 PM
    Then wait longer. Those are your options.

• Install it using an autoloader
    • Wait until it gets sent to your device OTA.
    meattray likes this.
    02-15-17 12:24 PM
    Is I not time we get it in Nigeria ?

From my Awesome Z10
    We have it in nigeria. Running on my q10 10.3.3.14xx

Posted via CB10
    02-15-17 12:43 PM
    We have it in nigeria. Running on my q10 10.3.3.14xx

Posted via CB10
    You got it OTA ? And on what network? I'm trying to avoid having to back up with Link as my PC runs windows 10
    02-15-17 01:02 PM
    There are not any significant changes that will alter your user experience.

Posted via CB10
    02-15-17 01:06 PM
    You got it OTA ? And on what network? I'm trying to avoid having to back up with Link as my PC runs windows 10
    Yes via OTA and am running glo. It came in a rather surprising manner though (the battery low os update bug that normally happen) and I clicked on it lo and behold it was the 10.3.3. Didnt backup my data etc, been running it since january ending and its been holding on very fine.

Posted via CB10
    02-15-17 01:24 PM
    There are not any significant changes that will alter your user experience.

Posted via CB10
    None that I know of, its pretty much 10.3.2, no visual changes

Posted via CB10
    02-15-17 01:25 PM
    The things I really notices are (1.) The notification sounds are louder (not for the calls- dont know why).
    (2.) The phone dont get as warm as it used to on 10.3.2 on heavy usage ( its warm but considerable lesser to an obvious point)
    (3.) The browser gets a download complete, if you are anywhere in the phone, not necessary for you to be in the browser to get it.

The downside is
    1. I feel my network/signal strength is weakened by this update. Still looking at possibilities into this theory if Glo themselves are not the culprits.

2. Facebook integration, I dont really use Fb so I dont care, but I still get my facebook calendar birthday reminders so no love lost.

Anyways, this sums up all that you should know from my own point of view/opinion on 10.3.3.
    Will advise do download it when it comes, and if otherwise, just keep waiting. You have nothing to lose app going web.

Posted via CB10
    02-15-17 01:36 PM
    The things I really notices are (1.) The notification sounds are louder (not for the calls- dont know why).
    (2.) The phone dont get as warm as it used to on 10.3.2 on heavy usage ( its warm but considerable lesser to an obvious point)
    (3.) The browser gets a download complete, if you are anywhere in the phone, not necessary for you to be in the browser to get it.

Posted via CB10
    I have really only noticed the notification sounds. Oh, and you can set a data limit to get a warning when you exceed it.

Posted via CB10
    02-15-17 01:38 PM
    I have really only noticed the notification sounds. Oh, and you can set a data limit to get a warning when you exceed it.

Posted via CB10
    That has always been in BlackBerry 10.3 (the data limit warning)

Posted via CB10
    02-15-17 01:42 PM
    That has always been in BlackBerry 10.3 (the data limit warning)

Posted via CB10
    Oh, ok. Not sure why it popped up right after the install then.

Anyway, I wouldn't worry about the update. Plus, many people have had problems with it.

Posted via CB10
    02-15-17 01:46 PM
    Oh, ok. Not sure why it popped up right after the install then.

Anyway, I wouldn't worry about the update. Plus, many people have had problems with it.

Posted via CB10
    I really dont understand how people are having problems with the update, its fine to me. It doesnt really break anything thing that I use and its solid.

Posted via CB10
    02-15-17 02:02 PM
    Since I did a non destructive update with Sachesi, everything works fine and maybe even a bit better but my NFC is broken. I doesn't do anything, it goes on and of and in BBVE seems functioning in terms on and off swithing.
    Would use an autoloader at this point! If one of you good people from CB could give me a link to a correct one for Classic SQC100-1 and a brief pointers on how to do it correctly.
    I know it's around in other threads and I've even read it before but since I never tried it would appreciate some advice.
    Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    02-15-17 02:06 PM
    I really dont understand how people are having problems with the update, its fine to me. It doesnt really break anything thing that I use and its solid.

Posted via CB10
    Well, you are a n=1. There are tons of users having all different types of experiences.

Posted via CB10
    02-15-17 02:15 PM
    Since I did a non destructive update with Sachesi, everything works fine and maybe even a bit better but my NFC is broken. I doesn't do anything, it goes on and of and in BBVE seems functioning in terms on and off swithing.
    Would use an autoloader at this point! If one of you good people from CB could give me a link to a correct one for Classic SQC100-1 and a brief pointers on how to do it correctly.
    I know it's around in other threads and I've even read it before but since I never tried it would appreciate some advice.
    Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    As of today my NFC started workin again out of the blue! :-) happy with the rest of the system and this update is working smooth and fast for me. Battery seems to be even a bit better. My Maps still crashing but i'll sort that out by reloading a Maps bar file using Sachesi or DBBT...
    Would recommend using non destructive method on Sachesi, since it's easy and fast without losing any data. Cheers!

Posted via CB10
    02-21-17 05:29 AM
    Has anyone discovered a way to disable this? Or are these not optional.
    03-11-17 11:54 AM
    So no update for Z10 STL100-1 users?

...From now aging Z10
    01-13-18 04:53 PM
    So no update for Z10 STL100-1 users?

...From now aging Z10
    As posted multiple times, STL100-1 cannot upgrade to 10.3.3.

Posted via CB10 / AT&T /Z10 STL100-3 /10.3.3.3057
    01-13-18 06:35 PM