I've been wondering the same thing since the release. I thought it would only be a day or two behind other carriers. Apparently not. I can't believe AT&T on this one. Folks are already talking about the next software update when I can't even get 10.2. I wish hashtags worked here. They don't, but a couple if they did! #10.2already, #Theresmorethaniphone
    How long have you been with AT&T?

They have always been months, or longer, behind everyone else when it comes to OS updates.

When BB announced the 10.2 update, they gave a time frame of release for the various regions. For the US, they said "this winter". That's wide open and gives AT&T until the middle of February. And you can bet that they will take it all the way to the end of winter before officially releasing it.

Posted via CB10
    11-13-13 04:22 PM
    How long have you been with AT&T?

They have always been months, or longer, behind everyone else when it comes to OS updates.

When BB announced the 10.2 update, they gave a time frame of release for the various regions. For the US, they said "this winter". That's wide open and gives AT&T until the middle of February. And you can bet that they will take it all the way to the end of winter before officially releasing it.

Posted via CB10
    I don't know I started a thread in the general section and people started defending the winter time frame because the winter solstice is December 21st.

Posted via CB10
    11-13-13 04:51 PM
    They put it on the back burner and release it around the time a certain amount of customers contracts will be up in hopes they buy an iPhone or galaxy and then release it in the next couple days.

Posted via CB10
    11-14-13 01:19 AM
    They out it on the back burner and release it around the time a certain amount of customers contracts will be up in hopes they buy an iPhone or galaxy and then release it in the next couple days.

Posted via CB10

Posted via CB10
    11-14-13 01:19 AM
    Here in the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex, we are still awaiting this update. My carrier is AT&T. I am trying very hard to 'Rethink Possible'. I just don't understand the holdup.
    11-14-13 10:22 AM
    anyone know around when ATT would roll out 10.2? by the end of the year perhaps? i have the q10. thanks.
    Dont even bother waiting. Fire up the latest leak 10.2.1.1055, it works flawlessly on the Q and has so many new and useful features it will blow your mind what that phone can actually do.
    anon(2026370) likes this.
    11-14-13 11:14 AM
    I already got it OTA today. check out my last thread. i ordered the q5 from best buy. was delivered today, i turned it on (without my ATT sim card) and it prompted to install 10.2) I LOVE IT
    01-02-14 06:36 PM
    That update you received was not pushed out by AT&T, that was your phone pulling the latest official update because you had not put an AT&T SIM card into your phone yet.

Posted via CB10
    01-02-14 10:49 PM
33 12