Hi,

I've upgraded to 10.2 official which is great compared to the leak I was running. The android runtime is great.

However priority hub isn't working. Nor did it work on the previous leak. Am I alone, or does it take some time to start working?

Thanks,

Jonny
    10-23-13 02:55 PM
    I dont have the official 10.2 but its working on the leak Im running
    10-23-13 02:58 PM
    There are rules for Priority Hub that will mark items automatically:

- Sender has the Same Last Name as Me
    - Message Sent with High Importance
    - I Started the Conversation

That being said, it's possible that not many of your message conversations meet those criteria. There is then the manual intervention of touch/hold on a message/conversation and choose 'Add Priority'.

You can manage the Priority Hub settings for the automatic marking above (turn them on or off individually). From the Hub, press the overflow menu button (. . .) and go into Settings, then Priority Hub.

Hi,

I've upgraded to 10.2 official which is great compared to the leak I was running. The android runtime is great.

However priority hub isn't working. Nor did it work on the previous leak. Am I alone, or does it take some time to start working?

Thanks,

Jonny
    10-23-13 03:03 PM
    I have marked some messages as priority in order to test it. It's saying 'no priority entries in this view' however. Thanks for the advice though
    10-23-13 03:07 PM
    It works for text messages but not e-mails for me? E-mails are more what I'm interested as marking as priority.
    rai187 likes this.
    10-23-13 03:28 PM
    Works for me. I have both emails and texts

Posted via CB10
    10-23-13 03:33 PM
    Just tested with emails, it's working for me. Definitely and odd one. Try restarting the hub or your device.

Hub reset: swipe diagonally inward from the top corner four times. Only about an inch in will do.

Posted via CB10
    10-23-13 03:34 PM
    Just figured that the items you want to appear in "priority hub" cannot be hidden from the hub view? If that's correct that's a real shame I think. Still being able to quickly view e-mail conversations without having hundreds of emails in your main hub view would have been a better feature.
    rai187 likes this.
    10-23-13 03:34 PM
    Just figured that the items you want to appear in "priority hub" cannot be hidden from the hub view? If that's correct that's a real shame I think. Still being able to quickly view e-mail conversations without having hundreds of emails in your main hub view would have been a better feature.
    I completely agree. I hide my emails from my hub because I get so many. It would have been a better feature if the emails would still show in the hub (the priority ones)

Posted via CB10
    10-26-13 02:43 AM
    I'd like to be able to set Whatsapp conversations as priority but that's not possible

Posted via CB10
    10-27-13 10:55 AM
    The criteria of "I started the conversation " doesn't work for me.

Posted via CB10
    10-27-13 02:49 PM
    Neither does messages from someone with the same last name

Posted via CB10
    10-27-13 03:11 PM
    The criteria of "I started the conversation " doesn't work for me.

Posted via CB10
    Same here, also when I select a person to be prior only that specific message is marked, other messages from the same let alone other platforms doesn't trigger.

Great feature, not working though =(.

Seems like it only marks messages that come in after you've manually marked a person. The "Started the Conversation" function still does not work for me.

Posted via CB10 on LE Z10
    Last edited by JunkieXP; 10-30-13 at 03:58 AM.
    10-28-13 07:15 AM