Anyone get the impression in the last 6 months BlackBerry has been seriously lagging?

Fastest browser on the market? Can't even perform Vine Browser without freezing/crashing.

Twitter bugs all over the park!!! In particular a caching error when you try to swipe back it becomes stuck on that specific profile timeline.

Facebook bugs all over the field, again!!!!! At regular intervals their is never any communication and this is either down to maxed out server requests or Facebook for BlackBerry has reached a limit.

These are annoying. Our devices are capable. Please update BlackBerry it's things like this that make me think of an iphone

Posted via CB10
    10-19-14 04:17 AM
    I wouldn't say it has more bugs but yes there are certainly some OS's that have a few here and there
    10-19-14 04:56 AM
    I'm on Q10SQN100-5/10.2.1.3247 and my bluetooth lags when I'm using my phone sometimes. And my pictures app takes forever to reset when picking a picture through what's app or save a download. Hoping 10.3.1 solves my problems.

Posted via CB10
    10-19-14 08:13 AM
    Fastest browser on the market? Can't even perform Vine Browser without freezing/crashing.

Twitter bugs all over the park!!! In particular a caching error when you try to swipe back it becomes stuck on that specific profile timeline.

Facebook bugs all over the field, again!!!!! At regular intervals their is never any communication and this is either down to maxed out server requests or Facebook for BlackBerry has reached a limit.
    "caching error", "reached a limit" ? Did you use all your internal storage ? By the way, show us some screenshots of your Device Monitor As you can read on this forum, there is not a lot of threads about the same issues. I guess there is something fishy about your software environment and I'm sure we can help you.

I'm on Q10SQN100-5/10.2.1.3247 and my bluetooth lags when I'm using my phone sometimes. And my pictures app takes forever to reset when picking a picture through what's app or save a download. Hoping 10.3.1 solves my problems.
    When you say "lags", did you mean audio lag ? The two issues you have can have the same source if your music and your pictures are on the same SD Card. Is it the case ?
    10-19-14 11:22 AM
    I have the solution for your problems

10.2.1 bugs. Bugs everywhere!!!!-stock-vector-can-bug-spray-97630673.jpg

Posted via CB10 on my Z10STL100-1/10.3.1.634
    10-19-14 11:24 AM
    My volume buttons no longer work. I think they perished when I replaced the internal screen. The mute works however #weird

Posted via CB10
    10-19-14 03:51 PM
    I don't want to spend anymore money on it. Since the internals were cleaned I get amazing battery life. I get 2 days on one charge (the 4500mah battery)

The more I open my device up the bigger the risk so I'm waiting for 10.3.1, enjoy that for a while and than decide if I get the passport or iPhone 6.

Only want to do vines again so all depends on Whine improvements

Posted via CB10
    10-19-14 03:55 PM
    Anyone get the impression in the last 6 months BlackBerry has been seriously lagging?

These are annoying. Our devices are capable. Please update BlackBerry it's things like this that make me think of an iphone

Posted via CB10
    Technically these are bugs in the apps, not the OS.

For the record, I have zero issues with Facebook, Twitter, Vine, Snapchat, Kik, WhatsApp, Instagram, and pissed off birds in outer space. Then again, I don't have those apps installed. ;-)

On the bright side, the Bloomberg business app works great.

Posted via CB10
    10-19-14 08:12 PM