Since TMO is taking their leisure time to release 10.2.1, I hope they test the battery consumption.

? CB10 ?
    02-05-14 06:35 PM
    an action blackberry must do..!!
    02-05-14 07:18 PM
    That's kinda ridiculous

Yeah, getting angry because a vendor won't support an OS you are not supposed to have in the first place. The nerve!!!

Worse, they undermine everyone else using a leak because for every time someone harasses the company about a leak they are not supposed to have, expecting support from them, the less likely anything will ever get leaked in the future.

Real Einstein move.
    02-05-14 07:57 PM
    I'm with AT&T and I'm running the leak without issues. Had to do an install 3 times because I did it wrong the first 2 times and it was acting kind of wonky!

Z10 (STL 100-3) Superphone with vitamin 10.2.1.1925
    02-05-14 10:59 PM
    After a week and a half, today, my Z10 was at 65%, when I turned it off, at 2330 hours. For the first week and a half, it was down below 30%. I think it has turned the corner. I will know more, tomorrow.
    02-06-14 02:21 AM
    That's kinda ridiculous

CLICK HERE To Join My Music & Poetry Channel. Please&Thanks.
    Yep.

The bug I am talking about is well documented on BB support forums where bunch of people people are having same problem on 10.2.x.x.

"Funny" thing on this whole thing is that I won't get any support from BlackBerry in future due to leak usage (used one 10.2 leak). Also, I can't report this bug to my carrier, because I have factory unlocked phone and last, I can't report it to shop where I bought phone because they told me, they have no authority to report bugs directly to BB.

BlackBerry has very little customers compared to other platforms and still, they treat like sh*t with them.

Posted via CB10
    02-06-14 02:52 AM
    BlackBerry has very little customers compared to other platforms and still, they treat like sh*t with them.

If your mind is made up on that - and it seems it is, because you keep repeating similiar statements over and over - then I suggest you find some product more to your liking, stop complaining on crackberry, and move on with your life.

If you actually are willing to try to make this product work, there are options. But the first step is check your bad attitude at the door and then I will give you some suggestions.

First question: what country are you in? Czech Republic?
    02-06-14 05:24 AM
    I had weird issues when I updated via link in the past but I'm a old school BlackBerry user and flashed it with an autoloader and the problems usually went away for good.

It might be a good idea to try the autoloader. I also backup my contacts to the computer and just restore media and apps...not the settings.

I flick!
    02-06-14 05:27 AM
    If your mind is made up on that - and it seems it is, because you keep repeating similiar statements over and over - then I suggest you find some product more to your liking, stop complaining on crackberry, and move on with your life.

If you actually are willing to try to make this product work, there are options. But the first step is check your bad attitude at the door and then I will give you some suggestions.

First question: what country are you in? Czech Republic?
    Cool. So give me this options then.

Yes, I am from Czech republic, phone was bought on shopblackberry.cz, carrier is O2.

If you read this thread, you know what I've tried and what I want (report bug,that causes "text typing lag" with Czech as input language)...Still waiting than this bug will be fixed in next release, that's why I am writing to this thread.

I'm gonna summarize it once more:
    - contacted BlackBerry on Twitter (@blackberry, @blackberryHelp) and FB - response was that I used "unsupported OS " -> no more support in future for PIN I told them
    - contacted my carrier (O2 CZ) - can't provide support because I didn't buy phone from them
    - contacted shop where I bought phone - they can't provide support because they allegedly haven't how

Yes, I hate BlackBerry support because of this. Maybe with same experience I have, you hate it to.

Posted via CB10
    02-06-14 07:24 AM
    Well you have a bone to pick with O2. I didn't but my phone from VirginMobile, but I'm running their official release and they give me support. And a discount because I brought my own phone.

Posted via CB10
    02-06-14 07:54 AM
    Yes, I am from Czech republic, phone was bought on shopblackberry.cz, carrier is O2.

Looking at the domain name and website, I assume that is an independent company, not affiliated with BlackBerry Ltd.? Do you know who CELKOM is?

If you read this thread, you know what I've tried and what I want (report bug,that causes "text typing lag" with Czech as input language)...Still waiting than this bug will be fixed in next release, that's why I am writing to this thread.

Did this "typing lag" exist with the official OS?

It's not surprising at all that the company doesn't expend resources on "supporting" leaked OS's, they are not supposed to be in the hands of the public and they usually contain known bugs. Many of those bugs are already fixed by the time the public might inform them about them, so in most cases they would just be wasting resources responding to people about those things, and most people in the public are not good beta-testers.

However if the "leaked OS" you are using is 10.2.1.1925, that is now an official OS all over the world for many carriers, this could work quite a bit in your favor. See below.

- contacted BlackBerry on Twitter (@blackberry, @blackberryHelp) and FB - response was that I used "unsupported OS " -> no more support in future for PIN I told them

I don't understand the comment "no more support in future for PIN I told them".

There may be better people to contact on Twitter. Michael Clewley in particular. Advice: keep your anger in check, be respectful and succinct. Here's the way I might approach it:

"@MichaelClewley, have a text input issue with Czech language and 10.2.1.1925. Is this a known bug? #Frustrated"

Then see how he responds. Remember, 10.2.1.1925 is official OS for many carriers, for all they know you could be someone in the USA or UK that just needs to type in Czech.

- contacted shop where I bought phone - they can't provide support because they allegedly haven't how

Those are the people I would be most angry with if I were you. They are blowing you off without good reason.

Yes, I hate BlackBerry support because of this. Maybe with same experience I have, you hate it to.

Blackberry does have end-user support in Canada, but I don't know what has happened to that after all the layoffs. They might be down to a skeleton crew now. Unfortunately the company's resources are limited. I have a phone # for them but I would like to see how far you get before I try that.

Another option is to sign up for "Beta Zone" where there are various options to give them feedback.

Let me know how far you get.
    02-06-14 07:23 PM
    now I need a million pounds :P

Channel for BlackBerry users in India
    03-01-14 10:55 AM
112 ... 345