Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
Results 126 to 150 of 207
Like Tree73Likes
  1. Sanjoov's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    208 Posts
    #126  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dollar Vora View Post
    So the upshot of all these new threads coming up is that the leaked OS (1925) with the 1926 radio is as good as the official release, if i am not mistaken.
    U r right. It's advised in this forums by Sir Jes, that if u have a leaked 1925 plus 1926 radio, u r better than the official update received. No need to upgrade.
    Update no.

    Z10 STL 100-1 on 10.2.1.1925, Radio .1926.
  2. uaegangster111's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    117 Posts
    #127  

    Default

    just installed to OS bars it went well but the HUB is a black screen
  3. aelaan's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    113 Posts
    Global Posts
    127 Global Posts
    #128  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by uaegangster111 View Post
    just installed to OS bars it went well but the HUB is a black screen
    Quick update - I loaded the 300Mb BAR and the device booted fine. I added the apps which was very slow and actually quit, I would say around 3 AM this morning and the device (Z30) was not working correctly. Over the middle of the screen is a flickering bar that reads that I can pull down to switch between work and personal space. I think this has to do with the fact that the Core (300Mb) worked okay but that the device became Frankensteined. I reloaded through Link (I had to clean my drive way anyways so I got up early) and grabbed the official 1295 bar that I downloaded from BB on Friday (1.2Gb) and pushed that over top of a non configured base OS - around 35 minutes and I am now rebooting, so far it looks good. Maybe a backup, wipe and load should be the preferred approach from a stock OS....
    Anyways it is Saturday, I am snowed in, fresh coffee in the cup and lots of time to mock around with this today.
  4. SirJes's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    4,300 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #129  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by uaegangster111 View Post
    just installed to OS bars it went well but the HUB is a black screen
    Ok the hub being a black screen is usually due to the pim.messages bar file I believe, can you put the phone on sachesi and tell me what version of pim.messages your seeing installed?

    CLICK HERE To Join My Music & Poetry Channel. Please&Thanks.
    9105>8520>8530>9930>Playbook(Wifi)/Z10/Waiting On Another..
    Just A Berliever....

    Join Me On My Journey To Becoming A Hip/Hop Artiste!
    By Joining My Music Channel
  5. uaegangster111's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    117 Posts
    #130  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SirJes View Post
    Ok the hub being a black screen is usually due to the pim.messages bar file I believe, can you put the phone on sachesi and tell me what version of pim.messages your seeing installed?

    CLICK HERE To Join My Music & Poetry Channel. Please&Thanks.
    your right its because i am still installing the apps(bars) very slow it takes a long time the pim.messages right now is 10.2.0.791
  6. epoille's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    37 Posts
    #131  

    Default

    Am reloading OS 10.2.1 right now. Still black screen on hub. What's your advice for that pim.messages then ?

    EDIT : by upgrading pim.messages hub is no more a blackscreen
  7. SirJes's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    4,300 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #132  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by uaegangster111 View Post
    your right its because i am still installing the apps(bars) very slow it takes a long time the pim.messages right now is 10.2.0.791
    Kk that's still the old version, it would probably be quicker/better if you installed the apps in batches, like batches of 5 or something(thats from my experience with sachesi) , the pim.messages you need installed is 10.2.1.195 when you install that left me know if the hub is still black

    CLICK HERE To Join My Music & Poetry Channel. Please&Thanks.
    9105>8520>8530>9930>Playbook(Wifi)/Z10/Waiting On Another..
    Just A Berliever....

    Join Me On My Journey To Becoming A Hip/Hop Artiste!
    By Joining My Music Channel
    epoille likes this.
  8. epoille's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    37 Posts
    #133  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SirJes View Post
    Kk that's still the old version, it would probably be quicker/better if you installed the apps in batches, like batches of 5 or something(thats from my experience with sachesi) , the pim.messages you need installed is 10.2.1.195 when you install that left me know if the hub is still black

    CLICK HERE To Join My Music & Poetry Channel. Please&Thanks.
    I listened to you. installing manually each .bar ... everything smooth in the process for the moment !
    SirJes likes this.
  9. SirJes's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    4,300 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #134  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by epoille View Post
    Am reloading OS 10.2.1 right now. Still black screen on hub. What's your advice for that pim.messages then ?

    EDIT : by upgrading pim.messages hub is no more a blackscreen
    Glad to hear!

    CLICK HERE To Join My Music & Poetry Channel. Please&Thanks.
    9105>8520>8530>9930>Playbook(Wifi)/Z10/Waiting On Another..
    Just A Berliever....

    Join Me On My Journey To Becoming A Hip/Hop Artiste!
    By Joining My Music Channel
    epoille likes this.
  10. Omnitech's Avatar
    Dragon Slayer

    Posts
    9,709 Posts
    #135  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pdinos3 View Post
    I think destructive is the best way. Makes the device nice and fresh.

    That's fine for people experimenting with leaks.

    It's not fine for the average customer who has no time to rebuild everything from scratch, or who doesn't want to risk losing a bunch of data and configurations in an upgrade.

    Especially since the backup/restore process with Blackberry 10 isn't the most confidence inspiring either. (Though it is improving, slightly.)

    Bottom line is this version, which was mistakenly published and has now been pulled from distribution, is actually no different than what was leaked a month ago. So it doesn't offer anything to people experimenting with leaks, because they probably already have it. It does have a non-destructive upgrade capability, but leak experimenters typically aren't interested in that anyway.
    SirJes likes this.
  11. epoille's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    37 Posts
    #136  

    Default

    Sooooooo !

    I now have a proper Q10 STL-003 with OS 10.2.1 !
    SirJes likes this.
  12. Bishkin's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    219 Posts
    #137  

    Default

    Thanks SirJes.

    I sachesized my Z10 on 1260 with the 2 bars at the same time, didn't do the apps and not bothered with any backup. I know they just work.
  13. SteelGreek's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    706 Posts
    Global Posts
    722 Global Posts
    PIN
    334c6a2f
    #138  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pdinos3 View Post
    IT IS THE SAME OS.

    Via CB10 Rogers Z30STA100-5/10.2.1.1925/1926 Radio
    You frequently respond with what I'm thinking before I have a chance to post it. Continue on good sir

    Posted with a Verizon Z30 running 10.2.1.1925 and CB10. My channel with zero subscribers
    Channel PIN: C0004F9BB
    Verizon Z30STA100-3/10.2.1.2228/1926 Radio
    Thanked by:
    thurman (01-27-2014) 
    Pdinos3, Mecca EL and 00stryder like this.
  14. Pdinos3's Avatar
    CrackBerry Master

    Posts
    1,468 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,469 Global Posts
    #139  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SteelGreek View Post
    You frequently respond with what I'm thinking before I have a chance to post it. Continue on good sir

    Posted with a Verizon Z30 running 10.2.1.1925 and CB10. My channel with zero subscribers
    Must be a Greek thing

    Via CB10 Rogers Z30STA100-5/10.2.1.1925/1926 Radio
    SteelGreek likes this.
  15. SirJes's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    4,300 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #140  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bishkin View Post
    Thanks SirJes.

    I sachesized my Z10 on 1260 with the 2 bars at the same time, didn't do the apps and not bothered with any backup. I know they just work.
    Glad to hear! You probably won't need the apps since you was on an earlier version of 10.2.1

    Quote Originally Posted by epoille View Post
    Sooooooo !

    I now have a proper Q10 STL-003 with OS 10.2.1 !
    Glad to know you got it! Lol thought I was going crazy for a while.


    CLICK HERE To Join My Music & Poetry Channel. Please&Thanks.
    9105>8520>8530>9930>Playbook(Wifi)/Z10/Waiting On Another..
    Just A Berliever....

    Join Me On My Journey To Becoming A Hip/Hop Artiste!
    By Joining My Music Channel
    Thanked by:
    thurman (01-27-2014) 
  16. SteelGreek's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    706 Posts
    Global Posts
    722 Global Posts
    PIN
    334c6a2f
    #141  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pdinos3 View Post
    Must be a Greek thing

    Via CB10 Rogers Z30STA100-5/10.2.1.1925/1926 Radio
    Opaaaaaa

    Posted with a Verizon Z30 running 10.2.1.1925 and CB10. My channel with zero subscribers
    Channel PIN: C0004F9BB
    Verizon Z30STA100-3/10.2.1.2228/1926 Radio
    Pdinos3 likes this.
  17. Bishkin's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    219 Posts
    #142  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SirJes View Post
    Glad to hear! You probably won't need the apps since you was on an earlier version of 10.2.1

    CLICK HERE To Join My Music & Poetry Channel. Please&Thanks.
    I feel it is already far into this release so the apps should be stable. I won't touch the OS until the next big jump. It is hard for me to even think about it because everything is working great so far.
  18. Gerii's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    410 Posts
    #143  

    Default

    Did anyone try this successfully on a Z30 STA100-2 who didn't have 10.2.1.1925 already installed?

    Posted via CB10
  19. epoille's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    37 Posts
    #144  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SirJes View Post
    Glad to hear! You probably won't need the apps since you was on an earlier version of 10.2.1



    Glad to know you got it! Lol thought I was going crazy for a while.


    CLICK HERE To Join My Music & Poetry Channel. Please&Thanks.

    I need an advice : should i download radio .1926 instead of the original radio file ?
  20. SirJes's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    4,300 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #145  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by epoille View Post
    I need an advice : should i download radio .1926 instead of the original radio file ?
    Probably, there have been reports of better quality signal

    CLICK HERE To Join My Music & Poetry Channel. Please&Thanks.
    9105>8520>8530>9930>Playbook(Wifi)/Z10/Waiting On Another..
    Just A Berliever....

    Join Me On My Journey To Becoming A Hip/Hop Artiste!
    By Joining My Music Channel
    epoille likes this.
  21. Crabamer's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    120 Posts
    #146  

    Default

    so was anyone on 10.2.0.424 able to successfully upgrade to 10.2.1 using SirJes files & method ?
    I have a work account and I really need to avoid autoloaders, I need to make sure it will work correctly.
  22. pilot-leo's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    105 Posts
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    PIN
    Just Ask! :)
    #147  

    Default

    How can I get the FM radio to work?
    I'm already running .1925 (leaked) on my STL100-3
    Would I need to load a particular .bar or anything?
    ---------------------------------
    •iLive ☼ •iLove ♥ •iLaugh ☺
    Follow me on Twitter!
  23. SirJes's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    4,300 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #148  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pilot-leo View Post
    How can I get the FM radio to work?
    I'm already running .1925 (leaked) on my STL100-3
    Would I need to load a particular .bar or anything?
    Don't think u can get fm radio on z10's currently, (maybe never)

    CLICK HERE To Join My Music & Poetry Channel. Please&Thanks.
    9105>8520>8530>9930>Playbook(Wifi)/Z10/Waiting On Another..
    Just A Berliever....

    Join Me On My Journey To Becoming A Hip/Hop Artiste!
    By Joining My Music Channel
  24. pilot-leo's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    105 Posts
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    PIN
    Just Ask! :)
    #149  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SirJes View Post
    Don't think u can get fm radio on z10's currently, (maybe never)

    CLICK HERE To Join My Music & Poetry Channel. Please&Thanks.
    https://twitter.com/N4_BB/status/426205071873814528
    ---------------------------------
    •iLive ☼ •iLove ♥ •iLaugh ☺
    Follow me on Twitter!
  25. 00stryder's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    2,161 Posts
    #150  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SirJes View Post
    Don't think u can get fm radio on z10's currently, (maybe never)

    CLICK HERE To Join My Music & Poetry Channel. Please&Thanks.
    Yeah, as I understand it, the hardware isn't there to support it, like Miracast.

    Posted via CB10
    "The blacker the berry the sweeter the use..." -- 93Aero
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. trakt.tv app for BlackBerry 10
    By alopix in forum BlackBerry 10 Apps
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-07-2014, 12:09 PM
  2. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 02-14-2014, 06:15 PM
  3. I just got the 10.2.1 update from Verizon!!!
    By purplefish212 in forum General BlackBerry Discussion
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 01-26-2014, 08:23 AM
  4. Verizon begins rolling out OS 10.2.1
    By CrackBerry News in forum CrackBerry.com News Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-24-2014, 02:46 PM
  5. Verizon has dropped the official 10.2.1.537 update
    By W Hoa in forum General BlackBerry Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-24-2014, 12:45 PM

Posting Permissions