okay so updated the os by link since my phone wasnt allowing me to pick up the OTA version as it just kept spinning, done a full back up prior and now its stuck on the loading screen at 100% i no people have had these issues, but it has stayed like this for two hours now!!! thats just not on, it shouldnt take this long surly!! i dont know whether to stick it out or just to pull the battery! plus my phone is gettin hot too! so crackberry fans should i pull the battery or leave it to do its thing?
    07-31-13 04:11 PM
    Did you backup the phone before you ran the update?
    07-31-13 04:15 PM
    yes i did always do it before an update
    07-31-13 04:16 PM
    I seen lots of issues reported, but I'm with rogers and mine went pretty smooth. And the phone works just great as always

Golf=passion
    07-31-13 04:18 PM
    Mine was over 2 and a half hours. Be patient. Battery pulls don't help. Let the update run its course.

Posted via CB10 on my Z10!
    07-31-13 04:19 PM
    Mine was over 2 and a half hours. Be patient. Battery pulls don't help. Let the update run its course.

Posted via CB10 on my Z10!
    hmm really? okay well i guess il have to just kill some tym and watch tv! wen 10.2 drops it best not be like this!
    07-31-13 04:22 PM
    I think it depends on how much stuff you have installed, data saved, etc
    For example, my backups are 4.5 gb, so to process that amount of stuff would take a while

If you take your battery out, there's a good chance you will softbrick the phone, so I say just wait it out
    I'll keep this thread open on my browser. If it still doesn't start in the next few hours, then we can consider what you want to do next
    07-31-13 04:26 PM
    For example, my backups are 4.5 gb, so to process that amount of stuff would take a while

If you take your battery out, there's a good chance you will softbrick the phone, so I say just wait it out
    I'll keep this thread open on my browser. If it still doesn't start in the next few hours, then we can consider what you want to do next
    okay thanks! yeah i just checked my backup file size and its 6.5GB! so im guessing it would take awhile! so far still got nothing! ill prbs wait arund 12pm and then if its not done ill pull the battery and try reload it or something!
    thanks
    07-31-13 04:37 PM

Very good points

Golf=passion
    07-31-13 04:40 PM
    okay well my phone just restarted it self and its back o the 100 % mark! the phone restarting must be a good sign right ? as its still plugged in my laptop so the battery cant have died lol
    07-31-13 04:56 PM