CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default 10.0.9.348 vs 10.0.09.2372 vs 10.0.10.32

Hi Guys,

Obviously, there are a number of issues and bugs at the moment in BB10. I am currenly running 10.0.09.348 and am experiencing a number of issues ranging from manual refresh not working in the hub for any account, to word substitution not working withing the text messages application. According to the Orange website, the latest OS for the Z10 is 10.0.9.2372 and I've read that a number of bugs which are present in my phone, are fixed within this update. I've also heard of another update 10.0.10.32 which is also meant to present some fixes.

So my question is really, what OS are people using and has any seen any updates to their Z10's yet? And if you have, did you do this through BlackBerry Link or through the phone itself?

Phil
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    Just Ask

10.0.09.2372 is what i have on Bell. The thing is that i think carriers have an influence on what os you have on your phone. Not as much as the older bbs but they do. I don't find there are too many bugs on my phone
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,247 Global Posts

Default Hs

The phone ships with .348 and that's a REALLY old build.. use the 2372 one, it's close to 2000 builds ahead. My dev alpha shipped with m348 or whatever and it ran like CRAPPPP... a simple update fixed it and it runs buttery smooth with the newest version. People seem to be confused when they see well 3 is higher than 2, so it's a newer build.. NO! in programming, builds can go into the thousands.. which means that the three digit end build number is in fact 2000 builds behind. Also, the 10.32 is not an official build i think that was an internal build meant for Alpha devices.

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    Hi, I'm Alex Bass - Website Designer, App Developer & Owner of CyberBytes Inc.
    I made the BFB Certified App Web Design Cheat Sheet using Native Cascades. The App is Free - More Info About WDCS
    ___

Web Design/Development Channel - C000BEB17 | WDCS App Channel - C000BEB17 (Sneak Peeks, Leaks, and More)
    Personal Twitter - @Flip4Bytes | Company Twitter - @CyberBytesInc
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #4  

I have searched for updates over the air, however have not found any (says I am running the latest software) . Should I try updating via BlackBerry link (which I am also having issues with (it wont sync media to the phone! just says sync complete as soon as I do it with an exclamation point saying its already on the phone...when it isnt)..
    CrackBerry Genius

Not sure where you are getting 10.0.09.2372. My friends and I are on the big 3 networks on canada, all having 348. It's the one that is supported. 2372 is for dev alpha A only.....
    At this point, even though I've built hybrids so much in the past, I would stick with the stock, until we figure out how to load OS's manually on the QNX devices
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #6  

I was on the orange webpage for the Z10 and it states that the latest OS for the phone is 10.0.09.2372. here is a link to the page

BlackBerry Z10 | help & support | Orange UK
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    123 Global Posts

If you guys will notice, once you go in setting and click on about device...click on Category and change it to OS....

Now look down the page...It should say...

Software Release 10.0.9.348
    OS Version 10.0.9.2372

You guys are arguing about the same thing. This is the same type of thing as OS7....In the other OS's you would see a Bundle number, the latest was, I believe 7.1 Bundle 2283, which included OS 7.1.0.825
    CrackBerry Genius

LOL, that was so stupid of me. I should have thought about that, considering I used BB for 6 years now :S
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #9  

This is my first BlackBerry.... I didn't know that! lol
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,247 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by turtle.9810 View Post
    If you guys will notice, once you go in setting and click on about device...click on Category and change it to OS....

Now look down the page...It should say...

Software Release 10.0.9.348
    OS Version 10.0.9.2372

You guys are arguing about the same thing. This is the same type of thing as OS7....In the other OS's you would see a Bundle number, the latest was, I believe 7.1 Bundle 2283, which included OS 7.1.0.825
    Lolol I hate how they have a software release and OS ver! Everyone, from now on just refer to the OS Version, not the software release!

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    Hi, I'm Alex Bass - Website Designer, App Developer & Owner of CyberBytes Inc.
    I made the BFB Certified App Web Design Cheat Sheet using Native Cascades. The App is Free - More Info About WDCS
    ___

Web Design/Development Channel - C000BEB17 | WDCS App Channel - C000BEB17 (Sneak Peeks, Leaks, and More)
    Personal Twitter - @Flip4Bytes | Company Twitter - @CyberBytesInc