Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 108
Like Tree20Likes
  1. annon91221's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    370 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

    Default 10.0.10.32 os update

    I just woke up....and had a notification for 10.1 update....already am updating ....hope it is not a dream...

    Edit...okey, it isn't really 10.1, but technically, since it is 10.0.10 it can be called 10.1...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 10.0.10.32 os update-img_00000045.jpg  
    Last edited by annon91221; 02-11-2013 at 07:23 AM. Reason: Woke up a little more..
  2. #2  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by annon91221 View Post
    I just woke up....and had a notification for 10.1 update....already am updating ....hope it is not a dream...
    That screen shot says 10.0.10.32

    Where are you getting 10.1 from?
    Wallpaper Changer HD for BB10 A MUST HAVE APP - Automatically rotates your wallpaper - Now with battery % meter, weather and more!

    Evolution Web Browser with Ad Block - The ultra fast web browser with gestures and full screen browsing
    Ultimate ScreenSaver - Includes weather, rss news, clock and more! Many scenes including Aquarium and Fireplace or use your own pictures

    Visit: http://www.shao-soft.com
    Thanked by 2:
    annon91221 (02-11-2013),  Bold_until_Hybrid_Comes (02-11-2013) 
  3. annon91221's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    370 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

    Default

    I went back and tried to see if i could edit the title...couldn't find anything.....will look into it later.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Shao128 View Post
    That screen shot says 10.0.10.32

    Where are you getting 10.1 from?
  4. Fatz_z's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    23 Posts
    #4  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by annon91221 View Post
    I just woke up....and had a notification for 10.1 update....already am updating ....hope it is not a dream...

    Edit...okey, it isn't really 10.1, but technically, since it is 10.0.10 it can be called 10.1...
    So, any fixes or notable changes? This isn't just a carrier update then (carrier logos and apps)?
  5. njblackberry's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    2,947 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,050 Global Posts
    #5  

    Default

    What carrier are you on?
    Looks like we are still going to have carrier tested and released OS updates.

    Anyone know where vendor.xml is

    How does this help us with quick bug fixes and feature enhancements?
    Ben1232 likes this.
  6. b320's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    982 Posts
    #6  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by annon91221 View Post
    I just woke up....and had a notification for 10.1 update....already am updating ....hope it is not a dream...

    Edit...okey, it isn't really 10.1, but technically, since it is 10.0.10 it can be called 10.1...
    This is *not* BlackBerry 10.1.

    Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    battery likes this.
  7. dzbeebo's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    129 Posts
    #7  

    Default

    I'm updating as I type this and it's 10.0.10 not sure what kind of fixes it brings

    Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
  8. Elite1's Avatar


    Posts
    12,224 Posts
    Global Posts
    12,336 Global Posts
    PIN
    C0001F61B
    #8  

    Default

    Not seeing anything...



    Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    Saving the world, one OS at a time...

    Follow Me On Twitter: @elite1_
    How to Lock/Password-Lock/Unlock for newer OS for Bold 99xx/97xx/9650, Torch 98xx, Tour 9630, Storm2, Curve 93xx/8900

    Curve 8330Tour 9630Bold 9700Torch 9800Bold 9900Z10
    Z30
    psst... Here's THANKS button
    sala7 likes this.
  9. njblackberry's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    2,947 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,050 Global Posts
    #9  

    Default

    Because it is being rolled out BY CARRIER
  10. dtsolov's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    190 Posts
    #10  

    Default

    So it is not as iphone or most of the Android phones?

    Weren't we told that BIS and all other things need be sacrificed so that we hav blah blah blah modern platform.

    Why apple does it directly, so does Google with nexus line, so does Microsoft with windows phone and so do HTC and Samsung with most of their phones.

    So modernization of all things apparently did not make it to updates?

    Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    Thanked by:
    grevan88 (02-11-2013) 
  11. Fatz_z's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    23 Posts
    #11  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dtsolov View Post
    So it is not as iphone or most of the Android phones?

    Weren't we told that BIS and all other things need be sacrificed so that we hav blah blah blah modern platform.

    Why apple does it directly, so does Google with nexus line, so does Microsoft with windows phone and so do HTC and Samsung with most of their phones.

    So modernization of all things apparently did not make it to updates?

    Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    I'm going to guess that it's the carriers' insisting that they approve the updates after using them for ___ amount of time before passing them on to consumers.
  12. matthewgreyling's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    107 Posts
    Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    #12  

    Default

    I'm not sure about the carrier thing, I unlocked my phone to use on Wind who doesn't have it yet. Unless my phone still gets the original Telus updates?

    Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
  13. BerryGuy4040's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    139 Posts
    #13  

    Default

    For "elite1", your screenshot shows OS version 10.0.9.348......my Z10 is 10.0.9.2372....is your version newer, or are the OS's different because of different carriers? I'm with Bell Canada.
  14. djenkins6's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    1,787 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,803 Global Posts
    #14  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by annon91221 View Post
    I went back and tried to see if i could edit the title...couldn't find anything.....will look into it later.....
    Where are you and what carrier are you with?
  15. Elite1's Avatar


    Posts
    12,224 Posts
    Global Posts
    12,336 Global Posts
    PIN
    C0001F61B
    #15  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BerryGuy4040 View Post
    For "elite1", your screenshot shows OS version 10.0.9.348......my Z10 is 10.0.9.2372....is your version newer, or are the OS's different because of different carriers? I'm with Bell Canada.
    If you're right, your version is higher.
    2372 is higher than 348.
    With version numbering it is not a strict left to right system, hence 10.0.10 being higher than 10.0.9.

    When I have a minute in ask my friend on Bell in Ontario what his version is. You've sparked my curiosity!

    Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    Saving the world, one OS at a time...

    Follow Me On Twitter: @elite1_
    How to Lock/Password-Lock/Unlock for newer OS for Bold 99xx/97xx/9650, Torch 98xx, Tour 9630, Storm2, Curve 93xx/8900

    Curve 8330Tour 9630Bold 9700Torch 9800Bold 9900Z10
    Z30
    psst... Here's THANKS button
    Thanked by:
    BerryGuy4040 (02-11-2013) 
  16. dzbeebo's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    129 Posts
    #16  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by matthewgreyling View Post
    I'm not sure about the carrier thing, I unlocked my phone to use on Wind who doesn't have it yet. Unless my phone still gets the original Telus updates?

    Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    I updated.. and now under the connection options you see 4G, 3G, 2G instead of the original HSPA, LTE, GSM, etc.
    I'm on Wind and now i'm getting a 4G connection, but my data is no longer there and i'm unable to use it ... calling Wind is gonna be awkward since they don't know I have this phone.. it would suck if they tell me "Sorry sir but your phone is not supported on our network"
  17. annon91221's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    370 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #17  

    Default

    Well...it is unlocked Koodo working on Wind...

    Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
  18. si001's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    553 Posts
    Global Posts
    578 Global Posts
    PIN
    brb bio
    #18  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BerryGuy4040 View Post
    For "elite1", your screenshot shows OS version 10.0.9.348......my Z10 is 10.0.9.2372....is your version newer, or are the OS's different because of different carriers? I'm with Bell Canada.
    I'm with Bell too and also on .2372
    No update available.

    Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    I used to be indecisive, now I'm not so sure.
  19. sdeluca's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    218 Posts
    #19  

    Default

    I have bell and have no updates.

    Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
  20. arfin's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    137 Posts
    #20  

    Default

    Not this crap again. Was really hoping they would update directly to all phones at the same time
    Thanked by 3:
    jarrodmeyer (02-13-2013),  rimshot 1 (02-11-2013),  JDukeOSBB (02-14-2013) 
  21. matthewgreyling's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    107 Posts
    Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    #21  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dzbeebo View Post
    I updated.. and now under the connection options you see 4G, 3G, 2G instead of the original HSPA, LTE, GSM, etc.
    I'm on Wind and now i'm getting a 4G connection, but my data is no longer there and i'm unable to use it ... calling Wind is gonna be awkward since they don't know I have this phone.. it would suck if they tell me "Sorry sir but your phone is not supported on our network"
    Try switching to 3G?

    Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
  22. dzbeebo's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    129 Posts
    #22  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by annon91221 View Post
    Well...it is unlocked Koodo working on Wind...

    Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    Same here it switched to 4G Wind and I lost my data so I called wind and had them remove my BlackBerry package and once I restarted the phone my data is back and connecting to wind's 4G network

    Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
  23. matthewgreyling's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    107 Posts
    Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    #23  

    Default

    Do all these comments mean it's really a Wind software update? Anyone not on Wind get the update?

    Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
  24. BerryGuy4040's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    139 Posts
    #24  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by elite1 View Post
    If you're right, your version is higher.
    2372 is higher than 348.
    With version numbering it is not a strict left to right system, hence 10.0.10 being higher than 10.0.9.

    When I have a minute in ask my friend on Bell in Ontario what his version is. You've sparked my curiosity!

    Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    I've attached a screenshot of my OS version
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 10.0.10.32 os update-screenshot.jpg  
  25. schmeat's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    208 Posts
    Global Posts
    209 Global Posts
    #25  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dzbeebo View Post
    I updated.. and now under the connection options you see 4G, 3G, 2G instead of the original HSPA, LTE, GSM, etc.
    I'm on Wind and now i'm getting a 4G connection, but my data is no longer there and i'm unable to use it ... calling Wind is gonna be awkward since they don't know I have this phone.. it would suck if they tell me "Sorry sir but your phone is not supported on our network"
    Pretty sure you're just roaming on Rogers if you choose 4G. It's still LTE. Just go with 3G and you should be fine.

    Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. OS Version 10.0.10.32
    By zaimbat in forum BlackBerry Z10
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 02-12-2013, 07:29 PM
  2. Playbook Blackberry 10 OS Update?
    By ailive in forum General BlackBerry Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-07-2013, 08:31 PM
  3. Will Playbook Prices Go Up After BB 10 OS Update?
    By BlackberryTorcher in forum BlackBerry PlayBook
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 01-31-2013, 09:50 PM
  4. Latest update BlackBerry OS version 10.0.10 Bundle 263
    By cruzzmz in forum BlackBerry 10 Dev Devices
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-31-2013, 02:00 AM
  5. Official OS Update by April 10
    By md12 in forum Storm OS Discussion
    Replies: 133
    Last Post: 04-15-2009, 04:51 PM

Posting Permissions