Download at BlackBerry World

Xploding Boxes is a strategy game where the goal is to start a chain reaction that will explode all of the boxes on the screen. Each level presents a different look and number of touches, requiring a different strategy to solve.

The app has received a complete rewrite for BlackBerry 10 phones, and is now a fully native app written in BlackBerry Cascades. Meanwhile the gameplay screen has been redone in OpenGL to maintain a resolution independent experience that looks great on high-resolution phones such as the BlackBerry Passport. In addition to the Passport, this new version of the game also supports the newly available P�9983 and the soon to be launched BlackBerry Classic.

Xploding Boxes version 5 also automatically syncs all of your game progress to your BlackBerryID so that going forward you can switch to a new BlackBerry or reinstall the app without having to worry about backups.

Xploding Boxes all new in version 5-z10.jpg
    10-30-14 09:26 AM
    Hi, Ebscer,
    I know you said it shouldn't have happened, but when I downloaded the upgrade for xploding boxes and got the extra 10 levels, I lost all my progress. Right now, I have to start at Level 1. Not excited about that, since I was pretty close (maybe 5 levels shy) to finishing 450 levels. If I delete the app and start the process again, I'm sure I'll have to start at Level 1 again. SO, my question is, is there a way to fix this? Thanks!
    11-29-14 09:31 AM
    Glad to see the cascades update. Downloading now.

Posted via CB10
    11-29-14 06:59 PM