It's top of the list for New Games, priced at $0.99.

Appears to be PlayBook version from description, so if you've previously purchased check your Available Apps.
    02-09-13 04:31 PM
    Yes, but I was download and the game for my PlayBook, and when I try to download in my z10 ask me to pay again why also plants vs zombies as a same, other games same as flycraft I downloaded for free
    02-10-13 06:30 AM
    Same here if have uno on the PlayBook, and would still have to pay if I want it on the Z10. Hope this will change

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    02-10-13 09:16 AM
    Ok sorry for getting that wrong. I don't have UNO myself.
    I know it's popular and saw it pop up in New Games, so thought I'd let people know.

@aleid: it's up to every developer how they release an app/game. If they submit it separately as "version" for BB10, then your purchase would not carry over from PlayBook. If they update the previous listing as available for Z10, then you won't have any extra charge.

Pocket Ninjas gets you the game on both PB & Z10 for just $0.99, so very happy I jumped on that one.

EA hasn't had their main listings released for Z10 yet. So far we've just seen versions for smaller markets, which is odd. Easy assumption that it will be the same for us when released in N.A. but I won't pass judgment until that happens.
    02-10-13 07:00 PM
    Same here if have uno on the PlayBook, and would still have to pay if I want it on the Z10. Hope this will change

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    Not likely. It looks like some developers have added "for Z10" to the description which I think the renaming makes it a separate BlackBerry World listing so it's a separate payment. Similar to if you were to look at say, FlyCraft, it would show it's supported for both the PlayBook and Z10 and you only pay once for both devices.
    02-15-13 11:15 PM
    My battery has been good for me. But I played this game for like an hour and it drained half my battery. This kinda sucks

Posted via CB10
    03-10-13 12:17 AM