Not only can I play android games, like pinball arcade and many more, I can enjoy countless flash games! Talk about a versatile phone! Had a guy at work ask how I can play those and I simply said it's because the phone has Adobe Flash support. I think he was jealous. Haha.

Blackberry forever! Haha.

Posted via CB10
    05-05-14 07:02 AM
    I've never gone looking for flash games.
    Any decent ones especially worth checking out?
    05-05-14 07:10 AM
    Jerry Swinger. Haha.

Posted via CB10
    05-05-14 07:43 AM
    The few Flash games I tried were formatted for a computer screen and didn't re-size for a mobile device...

I leave Flash off on my Z10 most of the time.... Steve Jobs was right about this one.

But if you have found some interesting games that work well on BB10, we'd like some links.
    05-05-14 03:00 PM
    The few Flash games I tried were formatted for a computer screen and didn't re-size for a mobile device...

I leave Flash off on my Z10 most of the time.... Steve Jobs was right about this one.

But if you have found some interesting games that work well on BB10, we'd like some links.
    Job was not. But it is BECAUSE of him if a lot of companies/people abandoned flash...

Posted via CB10
    05-05-14 04:10 PM

Yes he was. Flash Player is a power hungry, filled with security bugs application from the early HTML 3/4 days. It is not going to survice and even Adobe seems to get it.
    howarmat likes this.
    05-05-14 07:00 PM
    Not only can I play android games, like pinball arcade and many more, I can enjoy countless flash games! Talk about a versatile phone! Had a guy at work ask how I can play those and I simply said it's because the phone has Adobe Flash support. I think he was jealous. Haha.

Blackberry forever! Haha.

Posted via CB10
    They are already starting to reverse that decision.

As a flash (AIR) developer they let me know they will not allow AIR apps to run on 10.3.1 +. The next logical step will be the removal of flash.

I have a dozen or so flash on my device I enjoy too that play in the browser. When I get a moment I'll post em over.

Posted via CB from my LE
    05-05-14 07:14 PM
    What will happen to jerry swinger?

Posted via CB10
    05-05-14 07:18 PM
    What will happen to jerry swinger?

Posted via CB10
    If they moved it into appworld,

As of 10.3.1 it will be removed from the device and no longer accessible - unless you install it as an android app.

If it can play through the browser. You may be able to keep playing it for a few more OS releases, but I'm having a hell of a time getting them to commit to keeping flash alive on 10.3.1 :P

NightPorts, Secure AntiVirus, SpeedTest, RPG Quest, Rebuild, + many more will not work. Rebuild is a great game btw

Posted via CB from my LE
    05-05-14 07:45 PM

As a flash (AIR) developer they let me know they will not allow AIR apps to run on 10.3.1 +.
    Did they tell you why?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    05-05-14 07:56 PM
    and if your into classic gaming i strongly suggest to try ePSXe or THIS emulator. I tried both and it runs smooth. Played FF IX & Chrono Cross.

ePSXe for BB10 btw. google is your friend if your interested.
    Last edited by akOnalangBFmo; 05-05-14 at 08:11 PM. Reason: RFE: ePSXe for BB10 of course. !
    05-05-14 08:01 PM
    Did they tell you why?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    http://developer.blackberry.com/air/.../endofsupport/

The short version is they don't want to keep building the SDK, paying developers to support it, and spending time on it. Some people think it is Adobe licensing fees, but this year bbry has taken ~10k from me in fees. So I'm sure they could afford it if that were the case.

We can, for now, build for Android and port it over. However only if we don't have any blackberry API's - Android API's or iOS API's, we don't care about BFB, and we don't need to access anything outside of the Android runtime (~5 percent of apps fall in this category). Otherwise we are told to rewrite the apps in another language or skip blackberry altogether.

In my case the apps to rewrite are in the hundreds. So it's... angering . I'm maybe bringing 10 across at most and will kill all the rest off.

Posted via CB from my LE
    05-06-14 08:06 AM
    Why is BlackBerry limiting the number of apps

Developer of AutoCrop Scanner
    05-06-14 08:45 AM
    Flash games are awesome. Especially on the playbook. Yahoo games = bliss

Posted via CB10
    05-07-14 12:56 PM