I hope I don't hijack this thread, but I got this android app to work great on my dev alpha c.

It's an app to download roms with. Got a lot of good ones. Very few broken links in it too.

Enjoy!

http://apk2bar.unker.net/bar/9e/af/7..._v1.0.24.0.bar

Posted via CB10 with the Dev Alpha C
    bmoney1229 likes this.
    06-04-13 01:38 AM
    during the game, after i pressed the thing where the load state/save state appear, the buttons disappear. how can i get it back?
    06-04-13 02:48 AM
    Yeah...so happy the game works but saving through the normal game save doesn't work and when I go to save state the emulator just crashes

CB10- BlackBerry Z10
    06-04-13 04:53 AM
    Hello Guys

I tried to load super Mario Kart and it always craches while loading even for any room for snes can you please help me ?

Posted via CB10
    06-04-13 06:18 AM
    Thank you ! It will be really cool to play with Nintendo, Sega, Snes, N64, etc on Bb10! Is there a video YouTube who show how to install the program? For simple person is a little bit tricky to install in developing mode...

Do you know when will have an apps available in the BlackBerry World ?

Thank you !

Posted via CB10
    06-04-13 06:21 AM
    @catalystg
    No Zeemote steelseries support? It worked well with your n64 emulator

Posted via CB10 on Z10
    That was in context to the wiimote peripherals like the nunchuck, which don't work. Any controller that supports BB10 will work here. It may not have the ideal mapping yet by default. Let me know if this is the case with any controllers.

Posted via CB10
    06-04-13 07:16 AM
    during the game, after i pressed the thing where the load state/save state appear, the buttons disappear. how can i get it back?
    Known issue.

Posted via CB10
    06-04-13 07:17 AM
    Great app! Too bad it will never show up in BB World.. I never understood why Nintendo and Sega don't create their own official emulator for each platform and sell the ROMs for $0.99 a pop through in-app purchases. There is clearly a big enough demand for classic games. Amiga seems to be doing well enough with some classics on BB10 and Sega has done some one-offs like Sonic the Hedgehog.

Is there a main download site where we can check for the latest version? Github is the repository of the latest source code, but what is the main repository of the latest compiled .bar file?
    06-04-13 07:34 AM
    Great app! Too bad it will never show up in BB World.. I never understood why Nintendo and Sega don't create their own official emulator for each platform and sell the ROMs for $0.99 a pop through in-app purchases. There is clearly a big enough demand for classic games. Amiga seems to be doing well enough with some classics on BB10 and Sega has done some one-offs like Sonic the Hedgehog.

Is there a main download site where we can check for the latest version? Github is the repository of the latest source code, but what is the main repository of the latest compiled .bar file?
    You can probably just watch the download link folder for when new bars get posted (Index of /retroarch-dl/blackberry/bb10).
    pcondello likes this.
    06-04-13 07:40 AM
    Hello Guys

I tried to load super Mario Kart and it always craches while loading even for any room for snes can you please help me ?

Posted via CB10
    Finally worked after allow right to folder

Posted via CB10
    06-04-13 07:58 AM
    HELL YES!!!

The moment I've been waiting for. The only thing I have missed on BB10. Oh my god I'm so happy right now.
    06-04-13 09:59 AM
    Anyone having problems getting the app to save settings, such as overlay and path options? They are not saving for me. Also, whenever I go into the load/save state menu then exit it, the overlay disappears and I am unable to control the app.
    Same issues here I just noticed. Settings are never saved and whenever I try to savestate or even exit the emu from the menu everyting just freezes and I have to close it. No way to save games or settings it seems because of this. As regular gamesaves nor savestates works. And app settings are supposed to save on exit but since exiting it is disfunctional as well no settings at all gets saves.

I love that this has come to BB10 but it needs a few bugfixes before it will be usable.

Otherwise the emulation itself seems pretty flawless at least on the SNES games I've tried. Some crackling in the sound but that was fixed with the "superFX overclock" option.

edit: now the internal game saves works all of a sudden! Which makes it usable since I only rely on real saves and never savestates. Though I still have to configure video and such everytime I use it.
    Last edited by dannejanne; 06-04-13 at 11:10 AM.
    06-04-13 10:27 AM
    Save state crash seems to only apply to SNES, PSX works at least. That and saving settings will be looked into.

Posted via CB10
    dannejanne and R Field like this.
    06-04-13 11:43 AM
    Save state crash seems to only apply to SNES, PSX works at least. That and saving settings will be looked into.

Posted via CB10
    Excellent to hear. It's fully functional now as far as playing goes only it will be nice when we don't have to re-apply video settings and such everytime.

Posted via CB10
    06-04-13 11:52 AM
    Do you think it is better to download this RetroArch or individually have the other emulators?
    06-04-13 12:00 PM
    Do you think it is better to download this RetroArch or individually have the other emulators?
    As far as I know the retro arch has the only snes emu with bluetooth game pad support

Posted via CB10
    06-04-13 12:04 PM
    Do all the other emulators work on it better or the same as the individual emulators?
    06-04-13 12:08 PM
    Do all the other emulators work on it better or the same as the individual emulators?
    This is the best emulator for all. Aside from this n64 and psp have a separate one that work well

Posted via CB10 on Z10
    06-04-13 12:32 PM
    Noticed the on screen controls for snes work better on this grouped emulator than on the snes emu for pb. Haven't tried the standalone emu for z10 though

Posted via CB10
    06-04-13 12:41 PM
    I was talking as a whole for all the emulators inside the emulator if they worked the same or better than the individual ones, seems like they do it a bit, thanks
    06-04-13 12:44 PM
    Awesome! Just wish MupenN64 was included in this too
    Is there a donation link?

I was talking as a whole for all the emulators inside the emulator if they worked the same or better than the individual ones, seems like they do it a bit, thanks
    Shouldn't make any difference.
    06-04-13 01:56 PM
    So you know how to sideload a .bar file but not install an OS? Interesting. Provided you're using a Windows PC installing OS' is easy. Find the leaked / official OS you want from the various postings here (most come as autoloaders), plug in your device, run the autoloader. Your device will reboot, a wipe will occur, the OS will install and you're pretty much done. Keep in mind, it will wipe your device clean. It's not as if the info isn't out there. - http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...chibar-812685/. Not sure why you felt the need to unload in this thread rather than exploring the options available. Hope you get it sorted.
    For you, oh mighty Time Lord Bla1ze.
    Attached Thumbnails RetroArch BlackBerry 10 v0.9.9 - Multi-system game/emulator system.-i-think-inside-box-because-tardis.jpg  
    06-04-13 02:16 PM
    Anyone know how I would be able to get the psx roms to play? I keep getting them in a .7z file. is that the correct file type?
    06-04-13 02:36 PM
    Why don't you check it out for yourself and find out?

My "better" may not be the same as your better.

Posted via CB10
    06-04-13 02:41 PM
    Anyone know how I would be able to get the psx roms to play? I keep getting them in a .7z file. is that the correct file type?
    Look up 7zip to extract those files

Posted via CB10
    06-04-13 02:42 PM
562 12345 ...