does this one has better performance than the PCSX-ReARMed-BB ?
    09-09-13 12:00 PM
    Has anyone been able to get snes or nes games working with the q10 keyboard?? It might be an emulator thing because I've tried many other stand alone snes emulators and I can't get the q10 keyboard working as a controller in any of them.

Retroarch at least has the option for "blackberry keyboard" when you select input from the menu while a rom is loaded but when you try to map a key it doesn't register...
    09-09-13 05:22 PM
    Same here! Please let us know if it is possible to use the Q10 keyboard. Cause if so,it will be awesome!

Posted via CB10
    09-10-13 12:42 PM
    does this one has better performance than the PCSX-ReARMed-BB ?
    Personally I prefer PCSX for now. Until this starts saving settings etc PCSX was so basic and awsome and less messing around.
    09-10-13 06:47 PM
    I second that PCSX has had more updates and bug fixes,its less of a hassel to game on, on the other hand once they update Retroarch their PS1 emu will be way better because of all the customizing and settings that retroarch has in its interface. hopefully an update will be comming soon RetroArch for IOS and Android OS has been updated and they have fixed alot of bugs on those platforms.
    09-11-13 09:21 AM
    Finally managed to play neogeo games using the fba core. You need the right neogeo bios in the same folder of your neogeo roms, search on google neogeo bios FBA. You also need the newest neogeo roms for MAME (coolroom is the way to go), also your rom has to be no more than 23mb. A better emulator for playing neogeo games would be this one: http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=752601

It plays almost all neogeo games at full speed and the onscreen controls and save states are better. At least until they update retroarch.
    Last edited by Blackman91; 09-12-13 at 05:41 PM.
    09-12-13 05:21 PM
    Spin Masters, Crossed Swords, Viewpoint and Top Hunter work flawlessly on retroarch, awesome!!!!!

This games dont work on Gngeo-pb so thats one point Retroarch has over gngeo on playing neogeo games.
    09-12-13 06:42 PM
    This is by far the coolest thing on my Z10. Being able to play the classics with a BT controller with my phone hooked up to a TV is too cool. Sorry just seeing the images above made just wanna say it.

Download PinGuin: http://www.bit.ly/166KdTC
    09-12-13 11:00 PM
    Any news on a binary build? Really excited to be able to map control buttons in native Cascades. I grabbed the source from github and tried to compile but got some errors. Didn't have any time to investigate further.

Posted via CB10
    09-17-13 08:29 PM
    Damn saw that someone had posted in this thread, but just a question, no update
    09-17-13 10:06 PM
    I've sent updated builds to the RetroArch guys a few days ago to take a look at and test for BB10 and PlayBook. Once they get the time to do that and upload them I'l update here.
    09-18-13 10:30 AM
    Personally I prefer PCSX for now. Until this starts saving settings etc PCSX was so basic and awsome and less messing around.
    this one has much batter performance on PS games, it runs faster and can play the background music which PCSX can't on the same games I tried
    09-18-13 10:57 AM
    I've sent updated builds to the RetroArch guys a few days ago to take a look at and test for BB10 and PlayBook. Once they get the time to do that and upload them I'l update here.
    does it support the Q10 keyboard now?
    09-18-13 10:58 AM
    Does anyone knows if this emulator has 2 player support? Can you play arcade games with another player if you have a bluetooth keyboard?
    09-19-13 11:53 PM
    Yes it has 2 player support but I haven't got it working right in 10.2.

Worked flawless in 10.1

Z10_10.2.0.1xxx
    09-20-13 12:11 AM
    Yes it has 2 player support but I haven't got it working right in 10.2.

Worked flawless in 10.1

Z10_10.2.0.1xxx
    Can you play with 2 players using a bt keyboard? I tried playing with a friend and I tried changing the settings so one could play with the touchscreen and the second player with a bt keyboard but had no luck. Can this be done?
    09-22-13 02:35 AM
    Can you play with 2 players using a bt keyboard? I tried playing with a friend and I tried changing the settings so one could play with the touchscreen and the second player with a bt keyboard but had no luck. Can this be done?
    Never tried a keyboard only 2 different bt controllers.

Z10_10.2.0.1xxx
    09-22-13 10:34 AM
    Does anyone knows if this is possible on this emulator?
    09-27-13 09:19 PM
    Can't wait for at least any update. I've been informed by Squarepusher that CatalystG has actually sent a couple updates since that original BB10 release but that they are already outdated compared to the iOS and Android versions. I asked him if he could have sent me a copy of one of those "outdated" unreleased versions but he never responded.

In my opinion unless something was severely broken there's no reason why they shouldn't just release it. I mean it isn't my app so it's not my call but to me the first bb10 release is fundamentally sound. Just needed some more polish mainly on the UI side and the saving of options and the touch controls to be fixed. Surely any update would be greatly appreciated by the community. Yet Android and iOS receive a steady stream of updates which continually see the light of day. The iOS UI is sweet. Works perfectly. The Android UI is excellent as well. Do you know that the latest Android version runs great in terms of emulation speed and smoothness on BB10 phones when side loaded? Neither Touchscreen nor the Wiimote work though.

It's sad that we can't just get an updated release even when more than one have been finished and submitted. Since the Android version runs great, (UI included), why not just port what's necessary for the controls to work and allow us BB10 users access to that version as well as the BB10 version so at least we can keep up and not feel left out?

Thanks to all involved and great emulator!

Posted via CB10
    10-03-13 06:42 AM
    I thought there was an update every time there is a new comment here.

Keepin' it Chill Z10
    10-03-13 11:13 AM
    Yes, ones that are supported by BB10. I've tested with a Wiimote and it works well.

Posted via CB10
    This may seem really old. I've been playing Mupen64+ BB for a while and I went to check if there was a newer version. I didn't see anything like that, but I did see many many people such as yourself saying you have a wiimote on your BlackBerry 10. Not once anywhere does anyone say how they did it. It seemed to work for everyone else just fine, but for me at least, it wants a security code. None of the usual 0000 or 1111 is doing it. I've searched high and low and I've found neither the code nor how people do it. So, how did you do it?

TL;DR: My BlackBerry wants a security code for my wiimote and won't work.

Posted via CB10
    10-05-13 06:44 AM
    Can you supply some more info please Cragula? What phone and version OS are you using? Wiimote support was introduced in 10.1. It should be very simple to pair.

Just go into "Bluetooth", make sure it's turned on. You can leave "Discoverable" off. Then just press buttons 1 and 2 simultaneously on your Wiimote and wait a few seconds. The lights will begin to flash and it will show up as "Peripheral". Keep waiting then the name will change to something like "Ninteno-RVL-CNT-01". When it does, tap on that on the phone and it will connect and say "Connected Successfully" and the text will change from black to green. If it doesn't connect for any reason or if the lights stop blinking before the process is completed it won't work and you might have to delete the device or hit refresh and start over. It pairs faster when the batteries are good. If you have a second Wiimote just repeat the process after the first is paired. Also make sure no peripherals are plugged into the Wiimote just as a precaution.
    10-06-13 04:34 AM
    Troll if you ask me. It's been explained over a dozen times

Z10_10.2.0.1xxx
    10-06-13 11:35 PM
    Same problem here with the Q10 that it can't get the keys to register. Quite beautiful to have the selective availability for Q10 keyboard - altough it's just an empty shell atm ^^
    10-07-13 09:45 AM
    After doing the same thing over and over again for an hour or so, it suddenly worked for some reason when doing the same thing for the past hour didn't. However despite finally getting it to work, it did not work in the matter which I was expecting. It was all for naught. Thanks tho.

Posted via CB10
    10-08-13 05:31 AM
562 ... 1213141516 ...