Game Name: Ruzzle

Summary:
    Ruzzle is among top 10 Word games on other platforms. Great to have it available on BB10.

If you like playing word games then you need to join over 35 million players and try Ruzzle!
    Ruzzle is a fun and fast-paced word game where you can challenge your friends or allow an opponent to be chosen randomly. Who can find the most words in two minutes? Find as many words as possible on a board by swiping your finger across the screen. The letters may form words as long as they are connected to each other. Nice audio and animations make it even more fun to play. The matches are played in three rounds and the highest total number of scores wins. The rounds can be played when it suits you. You can get going as soon as you have two minutes to spare! Letter scores, word length and bonus pieces help you to collect as many scores as possible.

Challenge yourself and your friends in Ruzzle!

Games can be played in the following languages:
    English Danish Norwegian French German Dutch Swedish Brazilian Portuguese Spanish Italian

Link: BlackBerry World - Ruzzle

Age Rating: G -General

Price: $2.99

Trailer:

Screenshots:

03-22-13 02:16 PM
    Accidently posted in wrong forum, can be moved to "Game Announcements".
    03-22-13 02:18 PM
    Oh yeah! I'm pretty amazed they released it this fast for Blackberry. Great news!
    03-22-13 02:53 PM
    Congratulations to every one that uses it.
    03-22-13 02:58 PM
    I'm not usually complaining about these things, but it is kind of unfair that it is available for Free on iOS and Android but costs $2.99 on BlackBerry.
    03-22-13 03:07 PM
    I'm not usually complaining about these things, but it is kind of unfair that it is available for Free on iOS and Android but costs $2.99 on BlackBerry.
    It is not free, but they have free versions available.
    It costs $1.99.

But reason can be that this game is on these platforms for sometime and the current price which you see may be by now reduced price. This is usual strategy. But as they are just being released for Blackberry World so they are charging normal price.
    03-22-13 03:20 PM
    It is not free, but they have free versions available.
    It costs $1.99.

But reason can be that this game is on these platforms for sometime and the current price which you see may be by now reduced price. This is usual strategy. But as they are just being released for Blackberry World so they are charging normal price.
    Actually it is free on iOS, and a free version is available on Android. Why couldn't they do the same thing with Blackberry?
    Popular Online multiplayer Word game "Ruzzle" available now for BB10-screen-shot-2013-03-23-12.23.34-am.png
    03-22-13 03:24 PM
    Possibly the free version has not been approved yet? I'd be willing to pay for it due to how good it is.
    03-22-13 03:43 PM
    Can anyone let us know how the game play is, and if it uses the Android runtime or if it's native?

Posted via CB10
    03-22-13 08:15 PM
    Can anyone let us know how the game play is, and if it uses the Android runtime or if it's native?

Posted via CB10
    It's Android port (you can see in snapshots) but play's quite well. You can see the game play in the trailer.
    This game is quite popular on other platforms.
    03-22-13 08:39 PM
    It's Android port (you can see in snapshots) but play's quite well. You can see the game play in the trailer.
    This game is quite popular on other platforms.
    Meh. I've already got enough native and made for BlackBerry Dev mouths to feed, without spreading the wealth to the mutts and the thankless.

I'm too busy trying to decide between Pinfall, Breakeroids, WordsPlus, Visual Connection, Eggies and Furbos. And i just know in the end I'm gonna break down and buy em all. And i need to fit time in for 10Tons... *smh*

If I wanted popular on other platforms, I wouldn't have gone BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    03-24-13 08:24 AM
    It's already popular on Blackberry also already in top 5.
    By the way I love Furbos, Eggies. For Visual Connection, you have free alternative on PB (if you have it) - Guess the Word by SolverLabs.
    03-24-13 08:31 AM
    Anyone tested this on the Dev Cs? Looking on Appworld its already been updated to support the Q10
    04-26-13 09:36 AM
    I like the game but I am having trouble getting the back button to show up. It was working when I first dowloaded but it has since disappeared. It's annoying because now I have to exit the game anytime I want to go back. And yes I have tried swiping down from the top

Posted via CB10
    04-26-13 09:53 AM
    In Android apps, you can go back by swiping from bottom to up but angled diagonally from right to left.

I like the game but I am having trouble getting the back button to show up. It was working when I first dowloaded but it has since disappeared. It's annoying because now I have to exit the game anytime I want to go back. And yes I have tried swiping down from the top

Posted via CB10
    04-26-13 11:08 PM
    you'd better check this ruzzle video AMAZING!!
    06-23-13 02:25 PM
    Here is my video review

07-28-13 04:35 PM
    Looool. I'm not paying for something that is free. That's like trying to steal my money. I would pay if it was native.

Seriously, what gives?

Marketing is everything
    07-28-13 05:01 PM
    I wish they would release the free edition for Blackberry. Even windows phone already got the free version with notifications. I hope the reason for the delay is they are coding a native version. I have emailed them a couple times with no response

Posted via CB10
    07-28-13 10:12 PM