Well, that makes a lot of sense. I would guess it's up to BlackBerry to enable that functionality through the API at this point....

Posted via CB10
    03-12-13 05:15 PM
    Don't think so. If BB10 supports it, then so does the emulator without any changes. At this time, I don't think PS3 controllers will pair. Don't have one to test though.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks so much. Don't know how I missed that!

Posted via CB10
    03-12-13 05:57 PM
    Hi catalyst, thanks for this awesome emulator! It has been working like a charm!
    However i have some issues with the touchscreen in the game.. it is a lil too transparent for me ahaha.. it may because i set my brightness too low but it'll be nice if you included the option to adjust the opacity of the touchscreen (or the buttons in the screen).
    Anyway keep up the good work!
    Posted via CB10
    03-12-13 08:31 PM
    Thanks. I'll look to probably increase it a bit for the next release, and if I have time add an option in the settings. Might not be right away though. Certainly on my list.

Posted via CB10
    03-12-13 09:06 PM
    Hi catalyst, thanks for this awesome emulator! It has been working like a charm!
    However i have some issues with the touchscreen in the game.. it is a lil too transparent for me ahaha.. it may because i set my brightness too low but it'll be nice if you included the option to adjust the opacity of the touchscreen (or the buttons in the screen).
    Anyway keep up the good work!
    Posted via CB10
    Great idea mate. I often find myself wandering off the d-pad!
    03-13-13 08:42 PM
    Tried with wiimote and.... wow works like a charm feels awsome to play crash bandicoot on wii remote

Posted via CB10
    03-14-13 05:24 AM
    Long time no see, Geoff. Way to go.

PS: I plan to start upkeeping the other emulators and moving them to cascades soon.
    Snake785 likes this.
    03-14-13 12:53 PM
    Hey, been a while. Feel free to reuse any of these front ends if you want. The PS and N64 front ends are quite similar. I hope to be able to make a more generic front end eventually.

Posted via CB10
    03-14-13 02:25 PM
    So I finally got my wiimote to connect to my Z10, but now I can't get it to work with the emulator. Is there a setting I need to adjust to tell the game to use the wiimote instead of the onscreen controls?
    03-15-13 09:02 AM
    In the input tab, switch the drop down to gampad, map the buttons as you want them, then start the game. It should hide the onscreen controls.

Posted via CB10
    jtokarchuk and Icarus3000 like this.
    03-15-13 09:11 AM
    Didn't see the input tab. Thanks! Can't wait to try it out tonight

Posted via CB10
    03-15-13 09:37 AM
    Guys, i have added say an ABC.iso game into the misc/pcsx-rearmed-bb/iso folder. However, I could not find anything when i try to search on my z10. HELP !!!!!!!!!!
    03-15-13 10:59 AM
    If you don't have the SD Card option checked in general settings, when you first press the ... button to search it'll open that folder you mentioned. If you don't see the game, then try renaming it to something simple like test.iso, with lower case. If that fixes it then it'll be a bug I'll look into.

Posted via CB10
    03-15-13 11:11 AM
    Thanks, Geoff. I will take a look.

You still on BBM? 24D9D9E2 is my z10
    03-15-13 12:44 PM
    If you don't have the SD Card option checked in general settings, when you first press the ... button to search it'll open that folder you mentioned. If you don't see the game, then try renaming it to something simple like test.iso, with lower case. If that fixes it then it'll be a bug I'll look into.

Posted via CB10
    Hi, I have try renaming it to something simple. I still am unable to view the games !!! Btw, I have alr put the bin file in the respective folder already and all my games are in .iso format
    03-15-13 05:18 PM
    just returning this thread to the top of the pile where it belongs!!!!
    03-21-13 09:06 PM
    With everything turned on, I don't have many problems, aside from a rare CTD when trying to load Trap Gunner or Hot Shots Golf. Final Fantasy 6 slows down randomly in spite of frameskip being enabled, playing from a class 4 card, and the UI bugs out frequently.

Still, Metal Gear Solid seems to run very well, with no issues whatsoever... aside from the fact that it's pretty well unplayable without a nice gamepad.
    03-26-13 02:46 AM
    Wow !
    So which games will this emulator run - playstation, PS2, PSP or PS3 ?
    03-26-13 09:18 AM
    Just PlayStation. You won't see a mobile emulator for PS2 for a long time.

Some compatibility issues are expected with games. It's something I can't do much about.

Posted via CB10
    ami.one likes this.
    03-26-13 10:55 AM
    my Grandia save state has just mysteriously deleted itself. No where to be found in the save state folder. devastated has anyone else experienced this?
    03-30-13 06:04 AM
    Hey just wondering how you enable memory cards? I've never been able to save to memory card and have just been using save state. But in light of my save state file disappearing I'm thinking I better use memory cards.. cheers!

Posted via CB10
    04-01-13 01:45 AM
    my Grandia save state has just mysteriously deleted itself. No where to be found in the save state folder. devastated has anyone else experienced this?
    Uh oh, that's never good to see. The save states are handled directly by the core emulator, so without saving over it, or deleting it somehow yourself I'm not sure how that happened. I haven't heard of it happening before.

Hey just wondering how you enable memory cards? I've never been able to save to memory card and have just been using save state. But in light of my save state file disappearing I'm thinking I better use memory cards.. cheers!

Posted via CB10
    Memory cards should just work with most games. You'll need the BIOS to have the best compatibility. With the latest release, you can pick the BIOS from the general settings to be sure it's recognized.
    04-02-13 10:02 AM
    I cannot seem to run Xenogears! After mounting the disk and pressing play, it just gives a black screen but with the controls on it too.. all other games work fine though. Any idea why?

Posted via CB10
    04-07-13 07:39 AM
    I'm able to get into at least the main menu of Xenogears. I'd suggest trying another rom, and try running the .bin, and the .cue. If you wait a minute or so with the black screen, does anything happen?
    04-12-13 08:29 AM
    Nothing happens after a minute or so, and i used 2 different roms from different sources.

Posted via CB10
    04-12-13 07:44 PM
152 12345 ...