Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. Pete The Penguin's Avatar
    Resident CrackBerry Wizard

    Posts
    15,298 Posts
    Global Posts
    16,351 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

    Default Pew Pew

    Yesterday I installed Pew Pew and noticed when moving it to a folder, or doesn't have a delete icon.
    Anyone else notice this?
  2. l ll llll l l ll's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    63 Posts
    #2  

    Default

    Now that you mention it it doesn't have a delete icon... just went and checked it. I wonder what could cause this?

    Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
  3. joe_23's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    342 Posts
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    #3  

    Default

    Pretty fun game.

    If you want to delete it, try doing it from app world if there's no option on the home screen. Hold the app and click delete in app world.

    Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
  4. Pete The Penguin's Avatar
    Resident CrackBerry Wizard

    Posts
    15,298 Posts
    Global Posts
    16,351 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #4  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by l ll llll l l ll View Post
    Now that you mention it it doesn't have a delete icon... just went and checked it. I wonder what could cause this?

    Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    Usually it's pre-installed apps that don't have a delete icon.
  5. Pete The Penguin's Avatar
    Resident CrackBerry Wizard

    Posts
    15,298 Posts
    Global Posts
    16,351 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #5  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joe_23 View Post
    Pretty fun game.

    If you want to delete it, try doing it from app world if there's no option on the home screen. Hold the app and click delete in app world.

    Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    Thanks for the info. I don't want to delete it, too much fun.
  6. Pete The Penguin's Avatar
    Resident CrackBerry Wizard

    Posts
    15,298 Posts
    Global Posts
    16,351 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #6  

    Default

    Just wanted to confirm, if I want to delete Pew Pew I can from BlackBerry World.
  7. anerdi's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    16 Posts
    #7  

    Default

    How do you even exit this game? The gesture to access the notification hub doesn't even work. I've been pressing the sleep button then accessing the camera to be able to quit this game.

    Also does anyone know how to delete this game yet?

    Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
  8. Pete The Penguin's Avatar
    Resident CrackBerry Wizard

    Posts
    15,298 Posts
    Global Posts
    16,351 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #8  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anerdi View Post
    How do you even exit this game? The gesture to access the notification hub doesn't even work. I've been pressing the sleep button then accessing the camera to be able to quit this game.

    Also does anyone know how to delete this game yet?

    Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    You need to go to BlackBerry World and delete it from there.

    Posted via CB10

Similar Threads

  1. Pew Pew 2 released today
    By VanCity778 in forum PlayBook Apps & Games
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-17-2012, 08:45 PM
  2. Pew Pew is on app world -free
    By RooX in forum PlayBook Apps & Games
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 02-03-2012, 02:29 PM
  3. Theme request: 8530 Pepé Le Pew
    By Mizlady313 in forum BlackBerry Curve 8530/8520 Themes
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-13-2010, 01:37 AM

Posting Permissions