Wonder if anyone will manage to kill 50 flies in one life.
    Attachment 317459

Posted via CB10
    Hey Jason,

I killed the the 50 flies in one life.
    12-13-14 11:16 AM
    No way thats awesome Might giveaway promo codes for the next game I'm developing to whoever manages to complete every task in PESTS haha
    12-13-14 11:41 AM
    No way thats awesome Might giveaway promo codes for the next game I'm developing to whoever manages to complete every task in PESTS haha
    That would be awesome!! Because I have completed every task in PESTS. It was a challenge and I enjoyed it.
    jmholland96 likes this.
    12-14-14 10:51 AM
    That would be awesome!! Because I have completed every task in PESTS. It was a challenge and I enjoyed it.
    Show me a screen shot
    12-14-14 10:57 AM
    Here are the screenshots.

Pests ( brand new game for blackberry 10 out now!)-img_20141214_114759.pngPests ( brand new game for blackberry 10 out now!)-img_20141214_114806.png
    anand_ma likes this.
    12-14-14 11:10 AM
    Cool
    12-14-14 11:00 PM
    Hope the people who got the promo codes that Crackberry posted are enjoying the game

Posted via CB10
    12-19-14 06:28 PM
    Hope the people who got the promo codes that Crackberry posted are enjoying the game

Posted via CB10
    The game is really fun.
    Good stuff

Posted via Cb10
    12-20-14 03:22 AM
    Thank you, means a lot. Love reading the reviews that people are writing.
    Pests ( brand new game for blackberry 10 out now!)-img_20141220_170341_edit.png

Posted via CB10
    12-20-14 11:11 AM
    Jason,

Thanks for supporting Blackberry!! Always great to have native apps/games and appreciate the work you put into this. I enjoyed this game. I believe I left some feedback for you in this thread or the other one. Hopefully it was helpful

#teamblackberry
    12-21-14 05:18 PM
    Thank you, I really appriciate that. I'm currently working on two much bigger games right now which will be coming out soonish. I really just wish I was able to make even a little bit of money so that I could fully commit all my time to this.

Posted via CB10
    12-21-14 07:34 PM
    I'll keep developing games even if I don't but the quality and size of the games would be so much better if I had some financial support.

Posted via CB10
    12-21-14 07:36 PM
    I'll keep developing games even if I don't but the quality and size of the games would be so much better if I had some financial support.

Posted via CB10
    I can totally relate to how you feel now. But that`s how just people work. They want to get the games for free, but not really want to pay for them. Of course there are people who buys the games, but not enough. I released 3 games in the last 3 months (GetOuT! EDDY, SnowLogic and Bokowo). Two of them received an article here on CB and altogether about 2,5K free copy of the games were given out, and I can tell you if the same amount of people would buy the games I would be happy. Even that would not cover my cost and time, as I spent about 14 months on these games, and nobody payed my bills. Yet I need to stop doing games as I need to get another job, and as a hobbist I can continue but that will effect quality and size of the games of course.
    12-23-14 04:27 AM
    Its a shame because mobile gaming could be a really cool and interesting thing rather then everyone trying to put out copies of the games that were successful. I would literally be happy with a part time wage for full time work just so I could keep doing this because I'm taking a year out from university so I don't have the responsibilities that you have just yet. Whoever started the freemium model ruined us all haha

Posted via CB10
    12-23-14 05:25 AM
    Its a shame because mobile gaming could be a really cool and interesting thing rather then everyone trying to put out copies of the games that were successful. I would literally be happy with a part time wage for full time work just so I could keep doing this because I'm taking a year out from university so I don't have the responsibilities that you have just yet. Whoever started the freemium model ruined us all haha

Posted via CB10

Agree, freemium is a killer for indies. There is no way to keep new content coming all the time just to get continously money from people as big companies doing it.

BTW... I just boutgh PESTS to support you. Good game and as I see you use Unity as well. I have some comment on the game if you don`t mind.

- by the very first start both controls and tasks page does not start on top of the page. Which is kinda strange as I needed to scroll up to see why a hand is moving left-right on the page to see that is a reference for controls. Then after any other entry to those pages, it neithor does start on the top of the page or where I left the pages.
    - I really miss a way to turn off music in the game. you can implement such thing very easy with "Audiolistener.Volume = 0" and "... = 100" or whatever is your audiolistener settings.

But the game is good, and challenging. So congrats and keep up!
    12-23-14 05:44 AM
    I really appreciate the support I'll be sure to get your latest too. See if I can learn some stuff from it. Thanks for the feedback, I'm really not sure with the scrolling though. The touch from pressing the button must still be registering on the next scene I guess. I'll take a look at it.

Posted via CB10
    12-23-14 06:54 AM
    Just bought GetOuT!EDDY and played through the first few levels and its refreshing to see something different and interesting. Experimenting with different ideas is definitely something I wish more appreciated in mobile games. I'm still learning everything so I'm not ready to start doing that sort of thing. Its very good to see though.

Posted via CB10
    12-23-14 07:33 AM
    Thank you for your support! It`s nice to see your thinking, that`s what game industry needs. Hope you like the game and play through it.

Oh, and try SnowLogic out as well. There is a trial version, where you get 5 level of the full game for Free, and if you do so please read the instruction. That game was kinda an experimental idea as well.

BTW do you plan to release Pests for other platforms? Unity is a great tool and makes easier to work for different platforms.
    12-23-14 07:51 AM
    I haven't really thought about doing it for PESTS but I hope to get my future games on to Windows store as well as Blackberry.

Posted via CB10
    12-23-14 08:01 AM
    12-26-14 03:28 PM
    Expect an update for PESTS soon. I'll be making many optimisations so the game runs smoother

Posted via CB10
    anand_ma likes this.
    12-28-14 06:45 PM
    Update has been sent for review. Hopefully its completely fixes the issues some people have been having

Posted via CB10
    12-29-14 02:01 PM
    Update is now available

Posted via CB10
    12-30-14 05:39 AM
    Looking forward to your next two big apps

Update is now available

Posted via CB10

Once you go black, you can't turn back! Posted via CB10
    jmholland96 likes this.
    12-30-14 06:27 AM
    I really appriciate that. Looking forward to putting them out